**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Thread ****

Associate
Yeah that looks cool, looking on Mobilefun website they have pricing but no pics as yet and they are listing the LED Cover and the LED 'View' Cover priced at £49.99 and £59.99 respectively, so I'm assuming the cover you're referring to is the latter, but it looks great.

Soldato
I hate the idea that the lower note 10 model maybe loosing both the 3.5mm head phone socket and the Micro SD card slot :mad:

These were two of the main things Samsung high end mobile phones had over apple phones

Soldato
I hate the idea that the lower note 10 model maybe loosing both the 3.5mm head phone socket and the Micro SD card slot :mad:

These were two of the main things Samsung high end mobile phones had over apple phones

Seems they are advertising as the "poverty spec :p" Note or aiming at new audience "Here's a cheaper Note with an S-pen and none that silly sd card " ;) . Which in realty probably true in how many people use the SD card(I do and wouldn't buy without)

As for the 3.5mm jack think that is now a lost cause

Soldato
Isn't the headphone jack dead on either model, just the bigger one getting SD card?

To be fair one of the more disappointing aspects will be the zoom camera if they just stick to x2. Had that since Note 8 and with Huawei already at x5 optical (and excellent x10 digital) you would expect them to bump it up by now.

Also somehow the hole punch is actually annoying to me in the middle compared to the side on S10 line.

Soldato
Think I be sticking with my note 8 & note 9 phones for a while till I see what happens with the 5G network prices and bandwidth data limits

As it doesn't feel like a very good idea to be throwing around 1k at buying a new mobile phone that doesn't have 5G support with 5G now starting to roll out

Last edited:
Soldato
Think I be sticking with my note 8 & note 9 phones for a while till I see what happens with the 5G network prices and bandwidth data limits

As it doesn't feel like a very good idea to be throwing around 1k at buying a new mobile phone that doesn't have 5G support with 5G now starting to roll out

Allegedly there is a 5G version ,excessively priced no doubt . Personally I cannot see 5G rolling out to my town in next 12 months and if it is that long I'd have new phone by then anyway :p

Soldato
Allegedly there is a 5G version ,excessively priced no doubt . Personally I cannot see 5G rolling out to my town in next 12 months and if it is that long I'd have new phone by then anyway :p
Someone posted earlier in this thread that there meant to be a 5G version of the note 10 for $1600
There no way am paying around £1500 for a mobile phone..;)

Associate
I'm just not interested in 5g to be honest. I have a 2gb data plan with unlimited texts/calls and wifi at work with wifi hotspots out and about, so I have no need for it, especially if I could download my limit in a few seconds lol.

Caporegime
Love my Note 8 and it'll be a big shame if I can't get another one as a replacement when it breaks or I break it. I've now been priced out of Note phones and the stereo jack is the last straw.

Soldato
Could it get anymore dead/dire in here. Says it all really.

Yep. Everything’s already leaked and there’s nothing exciting. Step right up...pay £1000 for the same phone as last year, with a slightly faster processor and better screen to body ratio.

Soldato
It is huge. 6.7 inches.

I reckon we'll all get used to bigger phones,not sure though...

I am lazy and love having a phone I can use entirely one-handed. Equally I like larger screen phones. Eventually there will be a folding device that fulfills both of my preferences.

Back
Top Bottom