**The Official Star Wars Battlefront II Thread (PC)**

Soldato
Anyone else not getting online with this error 918 ?

Just came off playing online, no problems here.

EDIT

Just been on Reddit and apparently (although the accompanying message doesn't say it) that error number and another one (623, which does state the problem) means there are too many players attempting to connect and overloading the servers.

Guess that's one of the byproducts of releasing the full game for free.

Last edited:
Associate
Just came off playing online, no problems here.

EDIT

Just been on Reddit and apparently (although the accompanying message doesn't say it) that error number and another one (623, which does state the problem) means there are too many players attempting to connect and overloading the servers.

Guess that's one of the byproducts of releasing the full game for free.

Yeah I did see that when googled it.
I am getting crashing as well on the menu when trying to select HDR.

Soldato
I see people mention how you don't even need EGS after you link it to Origin. I see my game in my origin library after the link but the play button is greyed out and I can only launch the game from EGS.

Soldato
I see people mention how you don't even need EGS after you link it to Origin. I see my game in my origin library after the link but the play button is greyed out and I can only launch the game from EGS.

Yeah I seen the greyed out button, but have still managed to launch it from Origin but Epic still needs to run on mine.

I have EGS totally shut down and it runs fine from Origin.

Back
Top Bottom