***The Official Starfield Thread*** (As endorsed by TNA)

Soldato
I used to be perfectly happy playing games at 30fps I'm not sure what's changed, I don't remember years ago games at 30fps looked like a total juddery lag fest.
Your perception did, you can go back to 30fps and it'll feel fine so long as you give it some time to adjust and don't play anything that is running at a higher frame rate, your perception will adjust and you'll simply get used to it again, it's the obvious comparison when going from 60 to 30 that is the big stumbling block and most people just aren't willing to make the effort to adapt which is totally understandable.

Permabanned
When the AMD promotion keys are out, do they email us? I have succesfully redeemed the offer from an AMD 7950X3D I bought from OCUK last month.

Also my RTX 4090 OC arrived today, kinda looking forward to this game now ... so much hype but am avoiding the spoilers too largely.

Associate
Just noticed on the steam page, it says partial controller support.

Wot?

Fallout 4 says it has full controller support, not sure what partial means.
Usually, it means there may be certain aspects of the game that aren't accessible with a controller or it's designed with M&K in mind. Key bindings, menus, or text input are a few problems I've seen. Fallout 76 was classed as partial on steam too.

Back
Top Bottom