*** The Official Steam Deck Thread ***

Soldato
512GB incoming.

I am now in the market for a Logitech G912 TKL and a mouse. I plan to use this at work.. :D.

Anyone dual booting windows? Seen people do it off the microSD with a 33-35 second boot time to windows which isn't bad at all IMO.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
512GB incoming.

I am now in the market for a Logitech G912 TKL and a mouse. I plan to use this at work.. :D.

Anyone dual booting windows? Seen people do it off the microSD with a 33-35 second boot time to windows which isn't bad at all IMO.

I may give it a go if there are any launchers that don’t play nicely with SteamOS.

Suspect battery life will probably suffer though.

Associate
512GB incoming.

I dual boot, it’s easy and fast, like you said. I’ve not experienced any real issues, at all.
The touchscreen works flawlessly, track pads work, along with press.
Usb-c dongle takes all I/O just fine.

Associate
Really on the Fence with this, I preordered very late on only in Feb this year but now my estimated date is oct-dec i still havnt made my mind up. I like my switch but its pretty much collecting dust mainly because the games are lackluster. I did buy the switch for 3rd party games especially when they announced doom etc and then it came out and its a blurry mess just like the witcher 3. Maybe this will help me get through my backlog and provide me with a much better graphic experience than the switch, just wish this had a OLED screen

Soldato
Really on the Fence with this, I preordered very late on only in Feb this year but now my estimated date is oct-dec i still havnt made my mind up. I like my switch but its pretty much collecting dust mainly because the games are lackluster. I did buy the switch for 3rd party games especially when they announced doom etc and then it came out and its a blurry mess just like the witcher 3. Maybe this will help me get through my backlog and provide me with a much better graphic experience than the switch, just wish this had a OLED screen
Got the 256 model and I think the screen is great, really bright too

Associate
Got the 256 model and I think the screen is great, really bright too
Thanx i preordered the 64gb version just on a whim really but i keep watching gameplay videos on youtube and they mostly all look decent and playable, witcher 3 on switch vs the deck look night and day

Associate
How has peoples experience with the parcel tracking been recently? Mine updated to say it was on its way to the "final parcel centre" on Wednesday, but nothing further since. I'm probably just being impatient and paranoid, but how has it been for others?

Caporegime
How has peoples experience with the parcel tracking been recently? Mine updated to say it was on its way to the "final parcel centre" on Wednesday, but nothing further since. I'm probably just being impatient and paranoid, but how has it been for others?

There is a dead spot/radio silence between "departing the Netherlands/depot", to then Out for Delivery.

The next update you will get will be literally the morning when it's at your local delivery depot, probably for delivery that very day, if not the day after.

Associate
Have just had an email from parcel force saying ats arrived in the UK and should be out for delivery on Monday :)
So just 3 more days of nervously rocking back and forth muttering to myself

Back
Top Bottom