*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
How do people get personal codes for Just Eat? I see so many posts on HUKD that people are getting 25% off on the regular - I’ve never had anything like that - and I have the marketing emails ticked :p

I’ve been close to emailing them to complain I’m missing out :p

Man of Honour
How do people get personal codes for Just Eat? I see so many posts on HUKD that people are getting 25% off on the regular - I’ve never had anything like that - and I have the marketing emails ticked :p

I’ve been close to emailing them to complain I’m missing out :p

create a 2nd account on another email address and never order from it, they'l send you codes, then use them on your main account ;)

Soldato
OP
I have many accounts so get codes sent all the time from the ones I never use/hardly use. Although I hardly use JE full stop now regardless.

Discount code emails usually go out on a Friday and last through to Monday night.

Soldato
OP
JUSTEAT15 should be good for unlimited uses until the end of March.

Yep just had a spew of emails from them again today but even with 15% off it's still much cheaper to pop round to my favourite pizza shop and collect myself. It's just 3 minute walk away.

I think JE are getting desperate. :p

Caporegime
Yep just had a spew of emails from them again today but even with 15% off it's still much cheaper to pop round to my favourite pizza shop and collect myself. It's just 3 minute walk away.

I think JE are getting desperate. :p
Ubereats keep sending me emails almost demanding I order. It’s starts “Robert, long time no eats, aren’t you hungry?”

Soldato
OP
FoodHub not all that cracked up to be either .

Code:
Chat started on 11 May 2019, 08:51 PM (GMT+0)
(08:51:45)    *** LeeUK joined the chat ***
(08:51:46)    LeeUK: Hi why does it say 15% discount for Tandoori Hut but there is no sign of the discount in the order?
(08:51:47)    Customer Support: Thank you for choosing FoodHub. An agent will be with you shortly. Please make sure your request includes the necessary information so our agents can help you best. Postcode, address, name, and a brief description of the enquiry.
(08:55:46)    *** Irene joined the chat ***
(08:55:51)    Irene: Hello, Welcome to our live chat service.
(08:55:53)    Customer Service : We are receiving a higher chat volume than usual, please bear with us while we get you connected with one of our experts.
(08:56:45)    Irene: Order above £15 and get 15% discount
(08:57:17)    LeeUK: Doesn't say that.
(08:57:45)    Irene: I apologise for the inconvenience.
(08:58:09)    LeeUK: Says minimum order for delivery £10 and that is all. False advertising.
(08:58:57)    Irene: I'll be sure to pass the feedback on.
(08:59:17)    LeeUK: I'll pass it on to Trading Standards for you too.
(08:59:28)    *** LeeUK has rated the chat Bad ***
(08:59:58)    *** LeeUK left the chat ***

Permabanned
Why anyone is prepared to give JustEat money for nothing is beyond my reckoning.

All local takeaways round me area deliver for the simple charge of a quid within a 1 mile area and £1.50 within 2 miles on top of the in shop prices. The quid/1.5 quid goes straight to the delivery driver.
Screw JustEat, they're the enemy!

Soldato
OP
The thing with JE for takeaway shop owners is that you are screwed if you use them and screwed if you don't. I knew a bloke who ran a small pizza shop for a while, he refused to use services like JE because of the high set up cost and the big slice they take from every order, he only relied on customers phoning for delivery and walk-ins. Yet if he had used them he would have probably doubled his orders, but not his profit.

Soldato
Why anyone is prepared to give JustEat money for nothing is beyond my reckoning.

All local takeaways round me area deliver for the simple charge of a quid within a 1 mile area and £1.50 within 2 miles on top of the in shop prices. The quid/1.5 quid goes straight to the delivery driver.
Screw JustEat, they're the enemy!

When possible I'll use a vendors own website rather than JE, usually they have special offers too that aren't on JE.

Back
Top Bottom