*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Permabanned
A couple of days ago i noticed a takeaway around the corner from me (which has been shut for 3yrs+) has reopened under a new name,
they're your usual pizza/kebab shop, and they have just sprung up tonight on Foodhub!
my delight turned to frustration when i saw their pizza menu though as they do all their pizzas bogof which is no good for 1 person and they overcharge for the first one...
9" £12, 12" £14, 14" £17,
that's nearly Dominos prices :(

Wouldn't pay that for a pizza of them sizes.

Caporegime
Rule 1 of buying take away pizza....

Never EVER pay full menu price. If you do, you’re an absolute fool!

How do you suggest getting around it when ordering online?

Or are you talking about discount codes/deals rather than attempting to haggle? :p

If so you don't tend to get those outside of the main chains. Papa Johns, Dominos and Pizza hut.

Soldato
Decided I was being lazy tonight and ordered in:

fridaykebab.jpg

Man of Honour
Just got an email from UberEats.

£15 off your first order. Minimum spend £15.

So that's free food, right?

UberEats aren't in this area.

The code is UK15

We've had Uber Eats start up round here in the last week or so, i've made an account but not ordered anything yet and that code doesn't work for me,
the only code i can find is 50% off which after fee's makes the food about normal price lol...

KFC 1.3mi away, £1.79 delivery + 10% service charge, also their prices are much higher than instore
McDonalds 2.8mi away, £3.99 delivery + 10% service charge, but unlike KFC the prices are the same as instore

Man of Honour
Uber eats codes are usually just for the account holder the code was emailed to.

The code posted above UK15 is a generic code but for selected accounts, many people got it as it was posted on hUKd's

i'm holding off for a £15 discount code that works for me before i make my first order with them,
the 50% off code i have isnt worth using after delivery/service charge is added on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom