*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
Decided i'm not going to use this 25% discount for Just Eat so who wants it? first come first served..

T&C's 25% off at Just Eat, no minimum spend, can be used on App or desktop website, use by midnight tonight
(also, order via Topcashback as they have 4.25% cashback for existing customers, so potentially ~30% off)

@LeeUK @robfosters @Gray2233

Any code still going?

Soldato
OP
No takeaway tonight. Had a huge garlic bread special from FoodHub Saturday night and a 12" kebab pizza (collection deal) last night after the pubs.

Think I've put enough pounds on this weekend already. :(

Man of Honour
I have a 16% discount code for Just Eat if anyone wants it, use by Tues 29th June, no min spend, can use on App or desktop website

Man of Honour
50% off Uber Eats today only with code MEALGOALS
seems to be working for everyone that's tried it over at hUKd's, valid until midnight tonight, £15 min spend before service or delivery charges

Soldato
50% off Uber Eats today only with code MEALGOALS
seems to be working for everyone that's tried it over at hUKd's, valid until midnight tonight, £15 min spend before service or delivery charges

Works for me, thanks.

There's an Indian place on there I've been wanting to try out, fingers crossed they're decent.

Man of Honour
I might have KFC for dinner, 10 mini fillets and 4 reg sides comes to £15 which is the min spend for the voucher,
it's meant to be £18.29 with service and delivery but after the 50% off code it comes to £10.79

Edit: decided not to bother, i was eyeing up getting a couple of Burger meals from KFC but they have no option to add extra mayo and i have to have that, <3 it,
the only other option was Muccy D's but it's hard to spend £15 for one person.. even for me :D
so had some ham sandwiches instead :insert-angel-with-halo-image-here:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Theres some 20% discount codes for Just Eat over at https://www.vouchercloud.com/just-eat-vouchers
valid until Sun 4th July, it says for new customers only but it works on existing accounts,
i think you have to sign in at vouchercloud to generate a code but i have a couple of spares if anyone needs one

@DrToffnar if you havn't yet used that 15% code i sent you yesterday then get one of these 20% off ones instead ;)

Back
Top Bottom