*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Permabanned
Theres some 20% discount codes for Just Eat over at https://www.vouchercloud.com/just-eat-vouchers
valid until Sun 4th July, it says for new customers only but it works on existing accounts,
i think you have to sign in at vouchercloud to generate a code but i have a couple of spares if anyone needs one

@DrToffnar if you havn't yet used that 15% code i sent you yesterday then get one of these 20% off ones instead ;)

Cheers dude, thank for sending that yesterday btw :)

Caporegime
Theres some 20% discount codes for Just Eat over at https://www.vouchercloud.com/just-eat-vouchers
valid until Sun 4th July, it says for new customers only but it works on existing accounts,
i think you have to sign in at vouchercloud to generate a code but i have a couple of spares if anyone needs one

@DrToffnar if you havn't yet used that 15% code i sent you yesterday then get one of these 20% off ones instead ;)

Worked for me thanks.

Got 15% off for the restaurant and 20% off from Just Eat.

Man of Honour
^^ yeah i clocked that on there, think i'll treat myself to a fatboy Chinese as the local has 10% off a £23 spend,
as i only order for one i'd never get close to their 10% discount offer but this gives me a good excuse to splash out :D

8gr5RQt.png

That'l be £15.70 after the £5 discount and i'll get at least two great meals out of it ;)

Caporegime
^^ yeah i clocked that on there, think i'll treat myself to a fatboy Chinese as the local has 10% off a £23 spend,
as i only order for one i'd never get close to their 10% discount offer but this gives me a good excuse to splash out :D

8gr5RQt.png

That'l be £15.70 after the £5 discount and i'll get at least two great meals out of it ;)
Gonna say, that’s definitely not a one meal portion. Even though Chinese leaves you hungry half hour later.

Man of Honour
I have a 15% discount code for Just Eat if anyone wants it, must be used by midnight tonight, stacks with restaurants own discounts

Associate
Justeat and Uber eats seem to have become expensive. Apart from some Indian restaurants, all of them have £2-£5 delivery charge. In the past, everyone had free delivery. Obviously, I am not talking about those of you who live in the middle of nowhere and your nearest takeaway is 20 miles away.:cry:

Justeat now also have a 5% service charge. My recent transactions suggest the delivery & service charge are 1/3 of the bill.

Ordering takeaway is not the cheap quick order thingy it used to be.

Caporegime
Justeat and Uber eats seem to have become expensive. Apart from some Indian restaurants, all of them have £2-£5 delivery charge. In the past, everyone had free delivery. Obviously, I am not talking about those of you who live in the middle of nowhere and your nearest takeaway is 20 miles away.:cry:

Justeat now also have a 5% service charge. My recent transactions suggest the delivery & service charge are 1/3 of the bill.

Order directly it should be cheaper.

Soldato
OP

JE have started adding a "bag charge" too. Some places want 30p bag charge when all you have ordered is a pizza which comes in a cardboard box.

Associate
JE have started adding a "bag charge" too. Some places want 30p bag charge when all you have ordered is a pizza which comes in a cardboard box.

lol

My Uber eats account sometimes shows an automatic discount for a few days and there are also time-limited ( usually for 15 mins. ) free delivery for select few restaurants. For some reason, the delivery drivers can never see my Phone no. or my door no. even though my account shows it. I usually have to keep an eye on the delivery driver's car icon on the map and then keep my door open and look out for them.

Associate
I hate Turkish food. The ones we get here are nothing like what you can eat in Turkey. Completely different dishes.
And, they are bloody pricey for unmarinated slabs of meat, meat and more meat! Argh! They think they are trying to begin a trend like Indian food when they don't have much to offer. When your menu just has chips, chicken doner, lamb doner, chicken or lamb cubes and burgers.... you won't get very far.

Soldato
OP
lol

My Uber eats account sometimes shows an automatic discount for a few days and there are also time-limited ( usually for 15 mins. ) free delivery for select few restaurants. For some reason, the delivery drivers can never see my Phone no. or my door no. even though my account shows it. I usually have to keep an eye on the delivery driver's car icon on the map and then keep my door open and look out for them.

When I first used Uber for the first few times it was showing my delivery address as the street opposite and 6 numbers down. I have no idea why as my correct address was on my account and I had never set a different delivery address.

Man of Honour
Sad day today... went to order McDonalds delivery via Uber Eats only to find they've upped the delivery cost even further :o

it was a flat fee of £3.99 which they have now reduced to £3.79 BUT they've added a 10% service charge with a minimum of 99p, so that means delivery will cost a minimum of £4.78 lulz

so no more McDeliverys for me as Uber was the only platform to order from :(

Back
Top Bottom