*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
Sad day today... went to order McDonalds delivery via Uber Eats only to find they've upped the delivery cost even further :o

it was a flat fee of £3.99 which they have now reduced to £3.79 BUT they've added a 10% service charge with a minimum of 99p, so that means delivery will cost a minimum of £4.78 lulz

so no more McDeliverys for me as Uber was the only platform to order from :(

I just noticed that as well haha. Not sure what to order now as I find Uber Eats costs vary so much personally!

Soldato
OP
Sad day today... went to order McDonalds delivery via Uber Eats only to find they've upped the delivery cost even further :o

it was a flat fee of £3.99 which they have now reduced to £3.79 BUT they've added a 10% service charge with a minimum of 99p, so that means delivery will cost a minimum of £4.78 lulz

Never ordered a McDonalds for delivery simply because of the £3.99 fee. Saying that most places on there seem to be around £2.50-£3 where as they are only £1-£1.50 on JE/FH or by phoning shop.

(JE = shop's own delivery drivers, not JE's UberEats clone).

Soldato

Ah I was going to say never order mcds from uber eats, didn't realise they were your only option.

I have a feeling that uber eats delivery drivers get quite a chunk of that £4 delivery - I drove to our local mcds a couple of weeks back, drive through was empty, car park was absolutely packed. I'm not usually a fan of the drive through (custom order) so went inside to order. There was about 15-20 uber eats drivers just hanging around - was only about 2 orders on the board to be picked up.

So I can only assume they find it a better money earner to wait around at mcds.

The price is just pure greed (especially as our mcds is only half a mile away). Most of the time I'll go pick it up, just the odd few times we get delivery (if there's a promo on etc) it'll be on just eat as they only charge £1.99.

Man of Honour
Ah I was going to say never order mcds from uber eats, didn't realise they were your only option.

I have a feeling that uber eats delivery drivers get quite a chunk of that £4 delivery - I drove to our local mcds a couple of weeks back, drive through was empty, car park was absolutely packed. I'm not usually a fan of the drive through (custom order) so went inside to order. There was about 15-20 uber eats drivers just hanging around - was only about 2 orders on the board to be picked up.

So I can only assume they find it a better money earner to wait around at mcds.

The price is just pure greed (especially as our mcds is only half a mile away). Most of the time I'll go pick it up, just the odd few times we get delivery (if there's a promo on etc) it'll be on just eat as they only charge £1.99.

I justified their high delivery fee as Topcashback give £1.27 cashback on every Uber Eats order, so i saw the delivery as £3.99 £2.72
and that's not much more than Just Eat as JE have the 50p 'service charge' on top of their £1.99 delivery fee making it £2.49

but now Uber Eats have made it more expensive it would be a minimum of £3.51 after the cashback which i'm not prepared to pay

Last edited:
Man of Honour
i am able to order from my mcdonalds on just eat. maybe have a look on there @cainer

;)

There is a glimmer of hope though, about 3 days ago KFC appeared on my Just Eat list (but not open for trading yet)
so maybe McDonalds will follow them there....

Man of Honour
OCT21 for 10% off at Foodhub until 31st October, no min spend, stacks with restaurants own discounts

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ignore the code above there's a better on here...

20% off at Foodhub with code OCT15 min order £5 valid until Sunday 31st October, stacks with restaurants own deals

Permabanned
Don't suppose anyone's got any codes kicking about that they wouldn't mind parting with? Kids party tonight and trying to save some cash on all the pizzas :eek:

Man of Honour
Don't suppose anyone's got any codes kicking about that they wouldn't mind parting with? Kids party tonight and trying to save some cash on all the pizzas :eek:

Try OCT15 on Foodhub for 20% off, think it might still be working,
no codes for Just Eat, there's a few kicking around for Uber Eats for 25% off, try 25NOVDEAL on there

if you want Pizza Hut delivery then here's a link for 50% off a £30+ spend, it gives 50% off Pizza's and Sides..
https://www.pizzahut.co.uk/landing/?id=fifty-pct-off-30

Soldato
Last edited:
Man of Honour
NOVEMBER25 for 25% off at JustEat until 25th November.

i got 35BLACKFRIDAY at Uber Eats for 35% off my next 10 orders, use by 2nd Dec, no min spend,
that and the £1.27 cashback at TopCashBack means i'll be having KFC for dinner tonight :D

Soldato
OP
i got 35BLACKFRIDAY at Uber Eats for 35% off my next 10 orders, use by 2nd Dec, no min spend,
that and the £1.27 cashback at TopCashBack means i'll be having KFC for dinner tonight :D

I always assume that Uber Eats codes are account specific but I could be wrong?

I got emailed BLACKFRIDAYDEAL10 for £10 off my next 10 grocery orders on Uber Eats until 2nd December (£30 min spend). Doubt I'll be bothering as the choice is limited and the prices are inflated!

Man of Honour
I always assume that Uber Eats codes are account specific but I could be wrong?

I got emailed BLACKFRIDAYDEAL10 for £10 off my next 10 grocery orders on Uber Eats until 2nd December (£30 min spend). Doubt I'll be bothering as the choice is limited and the prices are inflated!

Yes the codes are account specific, but they are generic which means they'l work on quite a few peoples accounts,
it's a bit of a lucky dip when they release codes.. they give out 3-4 offering different levels of discount, only one will work per account, sometimes none work

Back
Top Bottom