*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Man of Honour
SPRINGTREAT10 just came through from Ubereats. Might be account specific, though. It's worth a try.

What are the t&c's with that code?

i got sent SPRINGFEAST20 for 20% off my next 10 orders,
it's a bit rubbish though as it has a £20 min spend before delivery/service fee's and i never order that much as i only order for myself,
also it only works at 'selected restaurants' and very few take part in the promotion

Soldato
I'm back to using Foodhub at the moment, I only use uber when there's offers going.

Just Eat have started doing a stamp card thing where you can earn rewards, worth taking a look at but tbh I order so infrequently now it's usually cheaper to just use whichever platform has the best immediate discount.

Associate
What are the t&c's with that code?

i got sent SPRINGFEAST20 for 20% off my next 10 orders,
it's a bit rubbish though as it has a £20 min spend before delivery/service fee's and I never order that much as I only order for myself,
also it only works at 'selected restaurants' and very few take part in the promotion

T&C`s are similar to your offer, £10 off for next 5 orders, minimum order needs to be £20. Ok if your ordering for family, otherwise too much food as an individual.

Man of Honour
10% off at Foodhub with code EGGCITE
valid for today only (Sun 17th) Does Not stack with restaurants own discounts

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It isn't stacking for any of the places I use, tells me I've "already availed the best discount."

And so it does :o that's a real shame they've started doing that :/
Upon checking, this code has a max discount of £1.80 so only good for orders under £18

Man of Honour
Bit cheeky of Foodhub... got an email from them with the title 'winner winner chicken dinner'

guONGPX.png

I thought it looked a bit too good to be true so i searched for some t&c's on it and it turns out it's a competition and you enter a prize draw, yet there is no mention of that in the email,
i think there's going to be some unhappy customers who are expecting £30

Soldato
I saw that earlier but didn't have the time to look into it, I had a feeling it'd be something like that.

They should have been extremely clear about that being a "competition" because it states it nowhere on the email. Uber has ran offers like that for select restaurants so it's not outside of the realm of possibility either, there's going to be a lot of annoyed people.

Soldato
Check your email/junk folders if you use Deliveroo, they sent me out a £3.50 off voucher with no minimum spend earlier but it went straight into my trash folder.

Man of Honour
Check your email/junk folders if you use Deliveroo, they sent me out a £3.50 off voucher with no minimum spend earlier but it went straight into my trash folder.

I won't use Deliveroo again, i made a grocery order and the shop had a 5% service charge as well as the expected delivery fee,
half my order was not available so i got a refund but they didn't refund any of the service charge,
i got on to live chat and said what had happened and he acted like he didn't know what the service charge was, then said "yes the service charge is different to the delivery fee i'm ending this chat now goodbye" :confused:

Soldato
OP
13% off at FoodHub tonight with code LUCK13

For Friday the 13th supposedly.

But not for me as I have a Greggs TooGoodToGo Magic Bag to munch on tonight. :D

Back
Top Bottom