The Olympic + Paralympic Fit Tottie Thread

One

One

Soldato
Seems at least one person thinks rape is funny.

Wow, took you a while to drag this up.

Nobody is saying 'rape' is funny, however the subject can be joked about. If you can't tell the difference then I feel sorry for you.

Edit: I'd also like to point out I never made a rape joke, my joke was concerning paedophilia.

If she looks like a women, sounds like a women, tastes like a women etc etc.

Clearly this was a joke about the common phrase 'looks like a *, smells like a * must be a *' etc, I just took the mick out of it because the pic was her when she was 15. If someone honestly thought I meant it was okay to have their way with a 15 year old then I feel sorry for them but tbh, I'm not going to apologise for my post. It's satire and sarcasm, it's why South Park gets such a bad rep, people just can't understand the comedy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Take your pick...
USWaterPolo.jpg

One

One

Soldato
I'd be a bit peeved off I like this. I feel almost like I was only doing sport so men could look at me. Fortunately though I'm a man and I'm definitely looking :p

Soldato
It's also where they get a shed loads of sponsorship because they are eye candy. How many hammer throwers are on front pages or TV, unless they make a major gaff of themselves?

Soldato
I'd be a bit peeved off I like this. I feel almost like I was only doing sport so men could look at me. Fortunately though I'm a man and I'm definitely looking :p

Well, if you checked on forums more commonly associated with women, ie, make up and hair forums, you would probably find a very similar thread dedicated to the men of the olympics :p

The tan lines are very funny. But man that photographer must have had fun.

Man of Honour
Crikey... Some of you expect an elite female athlete to have curves? Seriously?

When running between 6-12% body fat, the curvy bits kind of disappear... However, rest assured that - come the detraining period, they reappear. ;)

Back
Top Bottom