The Olympic + Paralympic Fit Tottie Thread

Man of Honour
oly46.jpg

oly47.jpg

oly48.jpg

oly49.jpg

Soldato
^ Her legs are probably bigger than 90% of men and even her arms are quite a size for a woman. 0/10 do not want. inb4elbows2pointy.

Is someone feeling like a little boy, many of us men could handle her just fine :p

She is fine as, just look at the pictures for magazines where she isn't in peak trim, covered in sweat.

Absolute stunner and my god being between those legs would be soo exciting:

'I'd better do good, else I'm gonna get Xenia Onatopped' :D

Permabanned
Is someone feeling like a little boy, many of us men could handle her just fine :p

She is fine as, just look at the pictures for magazines where she isn't in peak trim, covered in sweat.

Absolute stunner and my god being between those legs would be soo exciting:

'I'd better do good, else I'm gonna get Xenia Onatopped' :D

No she just isn't attractive to me at all. All those photo's you guys are posting are edited magazine rubbish anyway.

Soldato
You can stick me in the "Jess Ennis looks like a man" camp. Of course it's subjective, but I just don't get what people see in her. These threads always get silly because it's different stokes for different folks, and I usually try my best to at least appreciate why some people might find a person attractive. However in Ennis' case, beyond not being horribly overweight and looking like she chases parked cars, I don't get it.

Soldato
OP
I'd like to add Katie Walsh Team GB's hockey captain

In the opening game she fractured her jaw and had to come off, she had surgery on sunday and had a plate put in, tonight she is leading the team out in the quarter finals against china,

What a woman! :cool:

kate_walsh_1660308c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom