The Olympic + Paralympic Fit Tottie Thread

Soldato
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/ashworth614/1344364645444.jpg[IMG]

I could be wrong but is this the GB Synchro team? They don't look that scary :p.[/QUOTE]

Pretty niice! :p

Middle one is best - lol @ the hipster though :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Seeing as the last swimmers were in error, here are a couple of the actual synchro team, Jenna Randall and Olivia Federici.

TYGZj.jpg

Oh and the tri-athlete Lucy Hall looks pretty good for a ginger.

ZpqIR.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
oly104.jpg

oly105.jpg

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I saw one of the Australian athletes on the train yesterday between Teddington and Kingston. She was pretty hot but I couldn't work out what sport she would have been doing over that way. Blonde, she had a big green Australia kit bag with her, tight white long-sleeve Australia team top, green Olympic running capris and brand new trainers. Ideas?
I was watching the 100m hurdles last night and I'm pretty sure it was Sally Pearson I saw on the train. According to the presenters, she had spent the 5 weeks before the games training just outside Teddington and visiting her aunt who lives there.

172532-sally-pearson-switched-on.jpg

Caporegime
She's a lovely looking girl but she speaks like the dog from Mongrels which annoys the hell out of me.

:D...took the words out of my mouth...her voice just grates on me...i suppose you could shove a dirty sock in her gob when your going at it:p.

Personally i dont think Trott is all that compared to Pendleton, now shes freakin hot and Ennis as well.

Back
Top Bottom