The Olympic + Paralympic Fit Tottie Thread

Caporegime
Really where is it then ?

I searched for both the name and scanned the thread and i didnt see it. Have just done it again and still cant see it ?

What, this one? :p

allisonstokke8.jpg

Caporegime
I keep having to leave the beach volley ball on so that at least a little bit of the mens game is on, just to convince the GF that I'm not just watching it for the women :D

Caporegime
Nope, something so right about women hugging and slapping each others bottoms whilst dressed in bikinis, it's going to be hard to cope once the games finish :(

I keep having to leave the beach volley ball on so that at least a little bit of the mens game is on, just to convince the GF that I'm not just watching it for the women :D

Haha, the tv viewing figures between womens and mens games must be comically different.

Man of Honour
I'm just waiting for your, 'my wife is divorcing me' thread :D

It will never come to that. :p

Have you had to explain that women’s beach volleyball is a serious sport, and your only watching because you appreciate the finer qualities of the players athletic abilities?

I've tried that and it's not worked. Mrs Sim knows me far too well to fall for that. She's learnt to put up with my sporting foibles. :D

Back
Top Bottom