The Olympic + Paralympic Fit Tottie Thread

Soldato
victoriapendleton.jpg

Victoria Pendleton

Soldato
It's ok, I'm in love with Vicky Pendleton. It happens to all of us.

EDIT: Heh, I didn't even see the pic above. WOOF.

Okay, in celebration of Andy's win today i'll go ahead and reveal that my crush is on Laura Robson.

I just think she's quite cute.

I also expect a good flaming. :o

Soldato
Some nice tottie here but personally I've never got the Jess Ennis thing. Huge deltoids, a six pack and no breasts. You have to be a little bit bisexual to find that kind of body attractive don't you?

And before I get jumped on, there's nothing wrong with being bi-sexual, which you are if you fancy Ennis :D

Soldato
OP
Some nice tottie here but personally I've never got the Jess Ennis thing. Huge deltoids, a six pack and no breasts. You have to be a little bit bisexual to find that kind of body attractive don't you?

And before I get jumped on, there's nothing wrong with being bi-sexual, which you are if you fancy Ennis :D

you really are a piece of ....... arent you.

troll elsewhere all you've done is troll in every athletics post

Associate

Do you really have nothing better to do?

Back
Top Bottom