The one and only signature creation thread

Hi there

Wonder if anyone would be kind enough to create me a new sig using any / all of the following images please:

images-1.jpg

v-vendetta.jpg

images1-1.jpg

Only sig I've ever had was a hlstats TF2 sig. So I've been sigless almost forever :(

Anyone want to try making me one cos I suck big time in this department i'm so Amateur :( I'd like mostly black, I'd like everything that is currently in my very poor sig to be in it and using the name Egon.

Possible Ghostbuster theme (obvious choice) without being cartoonish if poss - but this theme isn't a must :p

Thanks !!!

es.png

I am having a quiet afternoon so quickly threw this together if you like it? Someone can do better no doubt though :p

Haha Jonny, get some work done......

Yeah not bad, I had something in mind though. Possibly something with a more textured background (would be good to see what it looked like) and the GB symbol to have like a smudge effect on it - imagine someone ha wiped their hand over wet paint version of it - if you will :p

P.S. You playing footy by the way?

Edit: Oh and just "Egon" rather than the full "EgonSpengler" would be sweet.

Last edited:
Haha Jonny, get some work done......

Yeah not bad, I had something in mind though. Possibly something with a more textured background (would be good to see what it looked like) and the GB symbol to have like a smudge effect on it - imagine someone ha wiped their hand over wet paint version of it - if you will :p

P.S. You playing footy by the way?

Edit: Oh and just "Egon" rather than the full "EgonSpengler" would be sweet.

Had a second go and put up a jpg version which seems to have saved better), i'll let someone else have a go if that's not what you are after :)

Edit: only just notice the egon not egon spengler bit lol

Last edited:
Hi all, if anyone gets a few minutes spare anychance they can make me a sig using the images bellow, love tf2 and macgyver :D if you could slap my username DAvE in their aswell would be suweet.

1223939641macgyverqr6.jpg

1255658527bbbc22a9b2mae9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom