The one and only signature creation thread

Would you recommend photoshop ? can you set a limit with your image size ? ect ect.. and how easy is photoshop to get to grips with ?

Yeah, i'd recommend it, there are plenty of ways to limit the image size (both physical size and file size).

It's pretty easy to get to grips with too, the web is full of resources and tutorials that will guide you through all aspects of the program. If you put 'photoshop tutorials' into google you'll get thousands of results :)

Can anyone do anything with this image in terms of using the halo as the O with Von Smallhausen in text above it ?

Struggled a bit with this one fitting it in and getting it to look ok - i'm sure someone else will be able to do better. I couldn't decide what to fill the right side with so here's 4 options :p

5u3us4b8x18u0c8lrli0.jpg
b4oliklx5yfdom0j2w94.jpg

p1ybhnv2ossjmvmtlin.jpg
tx6mvpbtxph4x6oyjpaa.jpg

Anyone think of something to do with Hull KR logo please. I like clean sigs and clean fonts.. :)

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6656/ls2ntemb0042eg65fsvecc4.gif

Just my name on it too please.

Here you go:

t3alyjnuu6rebd0zkbl.jpg

Cleaner:

ptur0osyu6d08ydxukc0.jpg

:)

Hey guys, could really do with a sig since I've not had one for ages! old one was
Blinkz-blinkz1.jpg

Which I always thought quite funny but looked a little bland with no colour! So if you could make that look better, ideally with maybe an Aer Lingus paint scheme! Or maybe just something based around an Airbus A320 or A321, again in Aer Lingus paint scheme? Thanks in advance guys!

Hey guys, could really do with a sig since I've not had one for ages! old one was
Blinkz-blinkz1.jpg

Which I always thought quite funny but looked a little bland with no colour! So if you could make that look better, ideally with maybe an Aer Lingus paint scheme! Or maybe just something based around an Airbus A320 or A321, again in Aer Lingus paint scheme? Thanks in advance guys!

See you've converted over from the NG then - how you finding it in the 'bus?

Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 (PC)

Would I be right in thinking this is what I'd want to buy ?

Elements is a more 'consumer friendly' version of photoshop, in that it doesn't have some of the advanced features found in the full version, but has most of the tools you should need unless you're planning on doing serious photography/graphic design work.

It's also considerably cheaper, I started with elements a few years ago then moved to photoshop when I did an open university course that allowed me to get the educational discount :D

Hi there - just looking to update my siggy but stay with the same theme, would anyone be able to remove the "Fridays 8/ Central on Fox" and replace it with my user name from the following pic please:

Here you go, I had to make it slightly smaller so that it would adhere to the forum rules, hope you don't mind:

pcdf1rlu6zvb7rqz9d77.jpg

:)

See you've converted over from the NG then - how you finding it in the 'bus?

Yea I left Ryanair in July and so bid fairwell to the 737! Now fly the 320/321 for Aer Lingus. Bus is great to fly, clever piece of kit! Much more comfortable too!

Another idea for my sig is to maybe have a flightdeck of an A320 as well? Whatever you guys think will look good!

Yea I left Ryanair in July and so bid fairwell to the 737! Now fly the 320/321 for Aer Lingus. Bus is great to fly, clever piece of kit! Much more comfortable too!

Another idea for my sig is to maybe have a flightdeck of an A320 as well? Whatever you guys think will look good!

Plus they don't tend to think they're on the ground at 1500' AGL and then stall themselves eh ;)

I was gonna ask your opinion of the AMS fiasco as a current NG driver but then
I noticed you'd converted and given the media's propensity towards using opinion voiced on certain forums as subsequent reported facts, you may not have wished to give your thoughts anyway.

Reckon a flight deck for a signature would an idea, think there's a couple of similar sigs knocking about that look pretty good.

Plus they don't tend to think they're on the ground at 1500' AGL and then stall themselves eh ;)

I was gonna ask your opinion of the AMS fiasco as a current NG driver but then
I noticed you'd converted and given the media's propensity towards using opinion voiced on certain forums as subsequent reported facts, you may not have wished to give your thoughts anyway.

Reckon a flight deck for a signature would an idea, think there's a couple of similar sigs knocking about that look pretty good.

ah the AMS accident is interesting. Not sure what to really think about it. If what has been said on the news is true then it doesn't sit quite right with me. I mean there were THREE pilots in the cockpit, and there saying that none of them spotted getting that slow?? I mean whilst landing speed is THE most important thing and is one of the main things you are monitoring. The AT on the 737 isn't amazing either and so thats another reason you would be monitoring the speed. I don't see why the radalt failing would cause it either, as far as I remember the systems check each other for errors, thats the point of having two APs etc.

Looking forward to seeing some sigs ;):D

Please can someone create me a new sig to do with McLaren F1 ( Formula 1 team)
In sizes - 400px / 75px ocuk forums

And same one again but link the image as the size is a lot bigger
630xp / 145px

Back
Top Bottom