The one and only signature creation thread

I've just realised I've got a spelling mistake in my sig (as pointed out by Fox) so could somebody make me a new sig please using this picture somehow?

153mq0o.jpg

i was wondering, if you kind guys would create me a signature,

would like it to have my forum name on it small/big don't mind.
I like the background style of this.
animebeauty
aces051-animeBeauty.jpg

if there happens to be on a nice anime like chick on it ill still accept!! :D
must confirm to ocuk forum guidelines :)

thanks a lot.
if its really good I don't mind helping the creator out with the recession ;)

How's this?

sig_smogsy.jpg

PSD if anyone else has additions that they think can make it better!

Hey, I'm after an Interpol themed signature, they're my favourite band and I like their first album cover or this photo/anything similar. I'd be happy with anything with either of those, or some kind of night time NYC skyline with Interpol inserted somewhere. Just something very simple and stylish, don't really need my nick in it as I think it'll only detract from the sig.

Many thanks if anybody finds the time.

Thankyou mrk im going to use that now!.

Although if anyone can WOW me with a new designed signature, thats unique to me. recession help is still up for grabs!

Remember to host it on your own host because the one I posted (along with the others) are in a temp directory which is cleared every now and then so won't be on there for long :p

Plus, hotlinking is against the rules!

Remember to host it on your own host because the one I posted (along with the others) are in a temp directory which is cleared every now and then so won't be on there for long :p

Plus, hotlinking is against the rules!

will do i can host it on my server

EDIT: fixed.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm after an Interpol themed signature, they're my favourite band and I like their first album cover or this photo/anything similar. I'd be happy with anything with either of those, or some kind of night time NYC skyline with Interpol inserted somewhere. Just something very simple and stylish, don't really need my nick in it as I think it'll only detract from the sig.

Many thanks if anybody finds the time.

Here's a few:

kra92yomin1ww9hlmql0.jpg
s7xqxvzlhcadb29ejlh3.jpg

hs5l66jof01nnm9mc3rt.jpg
vsm3d22dqcy3a0oa8vcv.jpg

:)

Back
Top Bottom