The one and only signature creation thread

Here's a quick edit for the time being:

mame2.jpg

You're welcome to use someone else's new design.

Thankyou very much. That's really good :D I did always like that sig, but with having an upgrade seemed wrong to keep it.

Thanks again :cool:

Could someone make me a new Sig please, I'm after something a bit Heavy metal say like the Metallica style of letters saying "Kira Heliosa". I'd also like this logo inserted.

lux-logo.png

Thanks

I dont want to be cheeky (Ice Globe) but could you do me a black and blue themed one with this in the frame some place - + my name ?

with some lightning bolts.

Still love this one mind you.

Last edited:
OK, my first ever sig request.

Here's the spec: Space-themed, must include the STS-125 mission patch and Hubble Space Telescope and/or a space shuttle. Images from the nasa.gov website only please (they're copyright free and google image search should turn up loads of candidates). So I can use it elsewhere, please don't include my forum name and don't assume it will only be used on a forum with this colour scheme.

Under the circumstances, time is of the essence, so my appreciation to anyone who can come up with something simple but effective.

Thank you. :)

PS - if you're really feeling bored, a second longer-term version without the mission patch would be good too.

I dont want to be cheeky (Ice Globe) but could you do me a black and blue themed one with this in the frame some place - + my name ?

with some lightning bolts.

Still love this one mind you.

How's this? Took ages to wonder how on earth that rifle would fit in anywhere!

khemist9.jpg

khemist7.jpg

Thanks for the kind words Keyser Soze + Sinny

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom