The one and only signature creation thread

Chris [BEANS];14048530 said:
Anybody up for knocking me up a Street Fighter themed sig please??
Preferably with Ryu in it and the Capcom logo but I can't be fussy cos I already feel cheeky just asking!! lol

Not had a sig for years now.....

chrisbeans.jpg

blackhawk47.jpg

I hope it isn't too simple.

Cheers that looks cool, will use it for now but any other ones you or anyone else might have done would be nice to see. ;)

Dont suppose you have one without the underline under "Blackhawk47" and maybe change it to "Blackhawk" and have it with white text and black outline for text.

Thanks. :o

Last edited:
Cheers that looks cool, will use it for now but any other ones you or anyone else might have done would be nice to see. ;)

Dont suppose you have one without the underline under "Blackhawk47" and maybe change it to "Blackhawk" and have it with white text and black outline for text.

Thanks. :o

Here ya go,

blackhawk472.jpg

And why are you re-saving your image in poorer quality, the size is fine as it is!?

OK, my first ever sig request.

Here's the spec: Space-themed, must include the STS-125 mission patch and Hubble Space Telescope and/or a space shuttle. Images from the nasa.gov website only please (they're copyright free and google image search should turn up loads of candidates). So I can use it elsewhere, please don't include my forum name and don't assume it will only be used on a forum with this colour scheme.

Under the circumstances, time is of the essence, so my appreciation to anyone who can come up with something simple but effective.

Thank you. :)

PS - if you're really feeling bored, a second longer-term version without the mission patch would be good too.

berserker2.jpg

berserker3.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom