The one and only signature creation thread

Looking for a new sig.

Sheffield Wednesday Badge and my name, and Zoe in the other both fairly little, not over powering. All in a nice black and white except the writing which whatever you guys feel would look nice.

zooey-deschanel-07.jpg

this image maybe ?
or a nice one of Katy Perry ;)

Please :)

Will love you forever :D

Last edited:
Id love it if someone could make me a sig...seeing as i love Blackberries ie the phone, not the actual fruit lol...dont know something with the blackberry symbol and say a Bold phone etc.

If anyone wants to do one for me, catch me on my email...its in my trust...

would really appreciate it

Id love it if someone could make me a sig...seeing as i love Blackberries ie the phone, not the actual fruit lol...dont know something with the blackberry symbol and say a Bold phone etc.

If anyone wants to do one for me, catch me on my email...its in my trust...

would really appreciate it

Here you go fella.

blackberry1.png

and with border

blackberry2.png

Tell me what you think of it and I can change anything you don't like. :)

Looking for a new sig.

Sheffield Wednesday Badge and my name, and Zoe in the other both fairly little, not over powering. All in a nice black and white except the writing which whatever you guys feel would look nice.

zooey-deschanel-07.jpg

this image maybe ?
or a nice one of Katy Perry ;)

Please :)

Will love you forever :D

Anyone ? :(

Anyone want to make me a sig for my new username? Time for a change anyway, had this one far too long :D

Right buddy, i had a go at this for you. Obviously without any guidelines I just made something up.

Hope you like. ;)

ironicnamesakeb.png

If its not what you want, no worries

Edit: Tummy, if nobody else has done you one by tomorrow, i'll have a shot at it.

Back
Top Bottom