The one and only signature creation thread

Sorry mate I completely forgot about doing this for you. Anyway I've had a quick go at producing two with the specifications you asked for:

tummya1.jpg

tummyb1.jpg

Hope you like ;)

They are ****ing incredible ! Thank you so so much :D

/love

Can somebody make me:
Something similar but against a high altitude sky(I want a dark blue sky)?
The plane in it can by anything but SR71 or U2? Sameish size as the F15 in this sig.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone fancy knocking me up a detroit red wings based one? (http://redwings.nhl.com if you didn't know) - If you could incorperate into it a bit of player action, my favourite players are helm (43) datsyuk (13) draper (33) or chelios (24) that'd be awesome :)

Ignore the 1 in my username - as I created another account back when the OCUK forums changed donkeys years ago, and forgot the password, so I created another. (also all lower case.)

How have i allways mist this thread, i would love a new one, i can never find pictures though, something to do with the british army, with my name on it somewhere, i havnt changed mine for 2 years because i cant use photoshop to save my life :p

Hi there buddy, you seem to be next in line for one so here goes:

sparky68a.jpg

And to answer your question, yes I use CS3. ;)

Sweet thx, i loaded CS3 into the laptop as i really should use it more :( , had a quick play but after some advice, how do i get rid of the white around the BMW logo?

bmwsig.jpg

Sweet thx, i loaded CS3 into the laptop as i really should use it more :( , had a quick play but after some advice, how do i get rid of the white around the BMW logo?

If it's a separate layer to that of the background, click on the white with the magic wand tool (w) to select it, and then delete it. Change the tolerance number to affect how large a colour range you want selecting. Hope that helps.

If you're just starting off with ps have a look through some tutorials on Tutorialized to learn some new techniques.

Back
Top Bottom