The one and only signature creation thread

If it's a separate layer to that of the background, click on the white with the magic wand tool (w) to select it, and then delete it. Change the tolerance number to affect how large a colour range you want selecting. Hope that helps.

If you're just starting off with ps have a look through some tutorials on Tutorialized to learn some new techniques.

Nice one thankyou, i did a Adobe CS4 course earlier this year but not used it since :p

i acnt seem to find any pics to do with the army for a sig i want, maybe some of you who make sigs have decent sites for making sigs, like above if someoen could do me one something to do with the british army, with my name ill pay you in cookies.

^that sig makes me puke! :p

Please 'do me' if anyone has a lazy friday afternoon, rather fed up with this now would like something else to try on for size.

Well, I fulfilled the requirement of having too much free time but not sure I fulfill the requirement of being any good but you can have my attempt at least to do with as you will:

BiohazardSig.jpg

Biohazard.png

Last edited:
I've had this sig for quite some time now, I'd like a new one if people would be as kind as to put something together for me.

I'd like something funky and for it to include the name 'InvG' rather than 'InvaderGIR'.

Other than that, I can't think of any real stipulations, don't mind if you include the camera again (D40X) or just do something generally funky...I just suck at imagination and sig design. :p

lol.

cheers, i'll try this on for a while! :)

You're welcome.

Can someone do me one please :D , something with Boba Fett in ( cause im a geek ! )

While I'm at it:

BigBl00Small.png

I've had this sig for quite some time now, I'd like a new one if people would be as kind as to put something together for me.

I'd like something funky and for it to include the name 'InvG' rather than 'InvaderGIR'.

Other than that, I can't think of any real stipulations, don't mind if you include the camera again (D40X) or just do something generally funky...I just suck at imagination and sig design. :p

And one for you (though it is a bit silly and hard to read, figured I'd upload it anyways)

InvgSmall.png

Last edited:
Anyone fancy knocking me up a detroit red wings based one? (http://redwings.nhl.com if you didn't know) - If you could incorperate into it a bit of player action, my favourite players are helm (43) datsyuk (13) draper (33) or chelios (24) that'd be awesome :)

Ignore the 1 in my username - as I created another account back when the OCUK forums changed donkeys years ago, and forgot the password, so I created another. (also all lower case.)

Hi there. Had a go at this for you. i hope it's the sort of thing you were after. :)

masterplan.jpg

Can somebody make me:
Something similar but against a high altitude sky(I want a dark blue sky)?
The plane in it can by anything but SR71 or U2? Sameish size as the F15 in this sig.

Thanks in advance.

If nobody else has had a go at this for you soon mate, i'll see if i can produce something for you ;)

Help me.

My Signature Is Covered with spiderwebs and dust its that old :D

Someones gotta have a idea,

see the banner at the top of this page http://www.army.mod.uk/, with the army badge on the left thats awesome, maybe that with my name in somewhere, tweak it a little.

Pleease

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom