The one and only signature creation thread

You people do some great sig's (grovel, grovel), as you can see from my current choice, my sig making skill's are particularly limited, would really appreciate it if anyone fancy's having a go at making one for me.

Thats fantastic :p but still a different blue to the forums? or it looks like that on my Internet explorer :(

Glad you like it.. hmm...how's this.. (we'll get there sometime before xmas :))

a5aur9.gif

Not sure if I provide you with a few pics or not for this... but im in need of a sig to do with my nick so here goes, you can do a google image search on my nick and find all the associated artwork, or if its easier for you, a scene from a dingy part of London at night with the word neverwhere would do. If your busy though, no probs, was just an inquiry :) cheers.

Yep, see the FAQ.

FAQ said:
A signature may contain one or more images but they must fit within a box with maximum dimensions of 400 x 75 pixels (width x height) and with a maximum (combined) file size of 20k. Images containing mostly very large words or animated .gifs will not be permitted. You may also add 1 consecutive lines of normal or smaller text directly above or underneath the image with no spaces inbetween image and text.

theres always paint.net but photoshop is the way to go personally, chuck a few different layers on, blend them together and you have some nice graphics.

i did my sig from a wallpaper, and edited it

Back
Top Bottom