The one and only signature creation thread

Hey Folks,

As you can probably see, I'm sig-less at the moment and it would be great if some of you fine artists would be able to whip up a signature for me.

I'm not too fussy about stylings, but I do like Skyfalls signatures. (Yes, I know they rotate).

Thanks in advance :D

Hey guys,
Im new and also sig-less at the minuite! I understand you sig-creation gods have had quite a few requests lately aswell but if one of you wants to dabble with my idea for a sig it'd be greatly appreciated.

In lines with my surname maybe something like an open butter tub ( from above ) with the word "Butterworth" looking like it had been smeared in with a finger ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who has a whack :D

Hey guys,
Im new and also sig-less at the minuite! I understand you sig-creation gods have had quite a few requests lately aswell but if one of you wants to dabble with my idea for a sig it'd be greatly appreciated.

In lines with my surname maybe something like an open butter tub ( from above ) with the word "Butterworth" looking like it had been smeared in with a finger ?

Thanks in advance to anyone who has a whack :D

Butter , Smeared , Finger ..
waits for comedy response :D

can someone make one for the dg pls as mine get removed by admins all time :(

just the letters Dg plss in some cool way :cool:

Well i thought about making you something cool but the heineken faires said NO..
dunno but this sorta fulfills requirements .. no biggee if yea dont like it :D
dg1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!

Please may I have something with...

my name in
and a tiger/tiger stripes

And if possible could it at points blend into the background of OCUK..i.e. not be totally straight edged? I have no idea if this will look terrible so if so no worries just straight edges will do!

Thanks
:D

Last edited:
I currently don't have access to Photoshop so would some kind soul make me a sig out of this pic please:

P291209_145302.jpg

Something along the lines of what I have already, keeping the colour this time maybe, show me what you got.

Edit: Must have the Villa badge in there too hehe.

Back
Top Bottom