The one and only signature creation thread

Morning all, would someone be kind enough to make me a sig featuring a fox and my game name, Spyke, something cartooney preferred and military themed?
I play CoD4, WaW & MW2 with ={FH}= Foxhound Clan, hence the fox tie in, thanks in advance to anyone who puts some time into this.

I really like this pic, though would it be possible to cut out the head, reverse the image and then put the head back on?

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/787/britisharmyfoxsq1.png

spyke1a.jpg

spyke1b.jpg

spyke2a.jpg

spyke3a.jpg

Tried using the image you linked but couldnt do much with it. Hope you like these. Let me know if you want changes.

Last edited:
Can someone of obvious talent *PiePlough ;)* mash me something up with my game name Drunkenmassacre ? I play a lot (too much) of MW2, so something along those lines would be great! Either that or some kind of snake wouild be cool as I'm a herp. collector. Ta very much!

I just felt i had to pop back in here and say a big THANK YOU to PiePlough again, i am loving the sig m8, really appreciate you doing that for me.

Thanks a lot man, its cool you like it :)

Can someone of obvious talent *PiePlough ;)* mash me something up with my game name Drunkenmassacre ? I play a lot (too much) of MW2, so something along those lines would be great! Either that or some kind of snake wouild be cool as I'm a herp. collector. Ta very much!

Cheers, hope you like some of these. Can change font colour etc.

drunkenmassacre1.jpg

drunkenmassacre2.jpg

drunkenmassacre3.jpg

i keep asking but no one will do me! :(

No pun intended im sure... :p:D

What you after?

could some1 please add my un to this and re-size (if neccessary) for a sig?

Quite a tricky image to use, and not many bigger screenshots of c64 games! Hope you like these.

cm1179b.jpg

And one with extra retro goodness..

cm1179.jpg

Hi pieplough,

I was wondering if you could possibly knock me up a sig if you have time and if you still do them for people?

Just something with my username in it will do. Maybe an abstract'ish kinda background with some cool looking font?

Many thanks in advance :)

Back
Top Bottom