The one and only signature creation thread

Infam0us1a-1.jpg

Infam0us2a-1.jpg

Infam0us3a.jpg

Infam0us4a.jpg

Like any of these?

Please don't take any of what I say personally, I never could in a million years do any of this but if you enjoy it :p

I love the feel of the first one, the black background with all the coloured buttons works well but the font needs changing to something moreso like the third example :)

I don't like the laptop in the second :p

I love the third and fourth :cool:

But overall you are amazing and should charge for this service and be quids in? :D

Someone want to have a crack at a new one for me? Not fussed what it is, feel free to surprise me. As long as it has style/character, I don't mind. :p

Please don't take any of what I say personally, I never could in a million years do any of this but if you enjoy it :p

I love the feel of the first one, the black background with all the coloured buttons works well but the font needs changing to something moreso like the third example :)

I don't like the laptop in the second :p

I love the third and fourth :cool:

But overall you are amazing and should charge for this service and be quids in? :D

I dont take that personaly :) i always try and give a mix of fonts so you can choose what you prefer.

Infam0us1b.jpg

Wouldnt feel right charging people. I just do it for a laugh in my free time, a lot of it is pretty simple resize/cropping and fonts. Cheers for the compliments though mate :)

I dont take that personaly :) i always try and give a mix of fonts so you can choose what you prefer.

Infam0us1b.jpg

Wouldnt feel right charging people. I just do it for a laugh in my free time, a lot of it is pretty simple resize/cropping and fonts. Cheers for the compliments though mate :)

Whaaayyyyy, thats awesome Pipelough thanks! :cool:

nix1a.jpg

nix2b.jpg

First is an image called phoenix nebula, and second is from the fountain. Let me know what you think.

:cool:

Nice. I love the film The Fountain, so that's a bit odd that you've nailed that one. :p

I do however, really like the concept of the first pieplough. If you're happy to play about with it lots, I'll be very interested in the results. :)

Last edited:
Hiya guys, any chance someone could do something with my existing sig? needs an update and also some type of addition with our charity sponsored event on it too..

The exisiting sig can be found in this thread:

http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=12249

FCUP Assasin btw..

Need to add some type of banner advertising our charity event here..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!...ve-On-behalf-of-the-RSPCA/320909324831?ref=ts

Anything like what your after, granted its late so il no doubt dislike the work in the morning!

Nice. I love the film The Fountain, so that's a bit odd that you've nailed that one. :p

I do however, really like the concept of the first pieplough. If you're happy to play about with it lots, I'll be very interested in the results. :)

Not checked here in a while, glad you like the sig. I remember you had a thread about movies in the films/tv forum, where i got that you like the fountain from.

Anything in particular you would like different on the one your using?

Any chance someone could create me a new sig based themed by Them Crooked Vultures?

Valo1a.jpg

Valo2a-1.jpg

Any good?

Back
Top Bottom