The one and only signature creation thread

stupid question, and the answer is probably in another thread, do you have to have so many posts before you can have a picture signiture? because under the edit signiture panel it says "Can Upload Images for Signature No"?

cheers in advance

The Scop

You dont "upload" the image you have to host the image elswhere (imageshack, photobucket etc) and link to it with
tags. :)

stupid question, and the answer is probably in another thread, do you have to have so many posts before you can have a picture signiture? because under the edit signiture panel it says "Can Upload Images for Signature No"?

cheers in advance

The Scop

Look here mate.

Cheers for the links pie, I use a mac and the equivalent freeware LinoType FontExplorer.
God I'm so anal about fonts! :D

Any chance someone could make me a sig :)

Id like an Android sig with with the green android dood, my username, and android code in the bg. Light or dark sig, whichever you think looks best :)

Thanks in advance :)

Any chance someone could make me a sig :)

Id like an Android sig with with the green android dood, my username, and android code in the bg. Light or dark sig, whichever you think looks best :)

Thanks in advance :)

^ Pretty please :p

I don't want to read the FAQ anymore lol

Neodite1a.jpg

Neodite2a-1.jpg

Neodite3a-1.png

Let me know if you want anything changed :)

Thanks Kawolski and pieplough all the sigs are awsome. I'm spoilt for choice.

:)

You should get a Cylon with a Tefal logo :p

Can someone make me that please! :D

The robotic cylons not the human ones though :p.

Don't mind if it's the old ones or the new ones whatever you think best :D

Ideally the logo added to the cylon (like the manufacturers logo on normal toasters) rather than just overlayed in the corner or something :D

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom