The one and only signature creation thread

Something similar to one of these?
This is just a mock-up though. Wasn't sure about the font.

1H.jpg

21H.jpg

Hey that looks great - Thumbs up :) top one but with just the WC2010 logo and the text a little thicker.

Go on then, someone create me an amazing signature that conquers the world. I am very uninspired when it comes to designing these things so be creative.

I like minimalism, simplicity, doesn't necessarily have to have my name on it.

If it's not amazing I will cast a voodoo curse on you.

Something like this?

2H.jpg

To me it looks a bit crowded, but if thats how you like it ;)

Here's optimized to 19.something KB if you want it, because I have to shoot off now. If you don't like it I'll edit it some more when I get back.

Huddy.gif

I'll just upload these first 2 thoughts before I go too. Their Uber rough and only 1 image.

G1.jpg

G2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance someone could make me a Kyle009 sig with the background as the entrance to James Bond (the gun barrel scene) and then Kyle009 in 007 style writing?

Cheers :D

Kyle0091.jpg

Let me know if you want any changes.

Would someone be kind enough to make me an Ashes to Ashes/Life on Mars themed sig to commemorate the end of the series? Would like it to somehow get Sam, Gene and Alex in there.

Ta very much!

Mad-old-tory1.jpg

After searching through a lot of photos i found a few that didnt look terrible together :p let me know what you think.

I love the 1st one mate.......But still feel something is missing.

TC.

Thundycat2b.jpg

Any better?

Go on then, someone create me an amazing signature that conquers the world. I am very uninspired when it comes to designing these things so be creative.

I like minimalism, simplicity, doesn't necessarily have to have my name on it.

If it's not amazing I will cast a voodoo curse on you.

platypus1a.png

No voodoos here please :eek:

If someone would like to design me one, I would be grateful. Something along a Royal Marine theme would be nice.

Gaidin1091a.jpg

Just ask if you want any changes :)

Back
Top Bottom