The one and only signature creation thread

Would love a decent sig if one of you kind gents has the time? As you can see, my skills are... lacking :o Something classy, but not too serious. Think pepe le pew in a tux :p

Would love a decent sig if one of you kind gents has the time? As you can see, my skills are... lacking :o Something classy, but not too serious. Think pepe le pew in a tux :p

Devrij1a.png

Devrij1b.png

Devrij1c.png

Any use?

Can someone make me a new sig please? Using the NSX-R in white would be awesome.

Thanks

nick1a.jpg

nick2a.jpg

Last edited:

I actually had this image in mind (would've posted it earlier but couldn't find it anywhere). If it's too tall to work with then feel free to do something with a nice sinister feel to it (using any theme you like) :D Cheers!

I actually had this image in mind (would've posted it earlier but couldn't find it anywhere). If it's too tall to work with then feel free to do something with a nice sinister feel to it (using any theme you like) :D Cheers!

Ok, will have a go later on. :)

Thanks dude :D

Glad you like it man :D

Cheers Pie / Kawolski, will get one of those up and working later tonight! :)

Thanks again.

Choose mine.... I jest... :p

Can You Help?

Please can I have this set up for my sig?

Without the white and if possible could I have the number plate saying SPAMALOT, if not just a blank plate yellow should be ok.

Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom