The one and only signature creation thread

Glad you liked it Jonty.

How's this hilly?

20100617-e586i4qgh25uwyhdiekp5fws6.jpg

20100617-jyi4cb8xwqa99sg211nb6pf42i.jpg

Edit: Nice upgrade. :)

Last edited:
Could someone please create me a signature similar to the one I have now but just want to change the characters, think I will go for an all female cast this time.

Claire (Hayden Panettiere) from Heroes.
Sloan (Emmanuelle Chriqui) from Entourage.
Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) from Chuck.
Lily (Alyson Hannigan) from How I Met your Mother.
Sookie (Anna Paquin) from True Blood.

If possible, same style as before and in the order above to keep the blondes symmetrical! (Very sad I know.)

I can post up the pictures if you would like.

Could someone please create me a signature similar to the one I have now but just want to change the characters, think I will go for an all female cast this time.

Claire (Hayden Panettiere) from Heroes.
Sloan (Emmanuelle Chriqui) from Entourage.
Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) from Chuck.
Lily (Alyson Hannigan) from How I Met your Mother.
Sookie (Anna Paquin) from True Blood.

If possible, same style as before and in the order above to keep the blondes symmetrical! (Very sad I know.)

I can post up the pictures if you would like.

?????????????

43097936.jpg

34762238.jpg

only problem with that one is that the smiling ones aren't symmetrical :D

now they are:
mateysladies3.jpg

what i don't like about it is that the eyes aren't all in line. At work at the moment so I can't do much more on it without arousing suspicion...

Last edited:
hehe, i know i'm taking liberties and more or less just doing my own thing and not what's requested, but i'm learning tons about layers, masks and adjustment layers etc in the process :)

here again with the funny one bumped off, alyson rightly reinstated, blondes symmetrical, smiles all round and eyes and mouths more or less aligned. Only thing now is that teeth bearing grins are not symmetrical, but can probably edit teeth in later if required.

mateysladiesaligned.jpg

hehe, i know i'm taking liberties and more or less just doing my own thing and not what's requested, but i'm learning tons about layers, masks and adjustment layers etc in the process :)

here again with the funny one bumped off, alyson rightly reinstated, blondes symmetrical, smiles all round and eyes and mouths more or less aligned. Only thing now is that teeth bearing grins are not symmetrical, but can probably edit teeth in later if required.

mateysladiesaligned.jpg

Haha :D.

Thanks for your work mate, glad you're having fun with it too.

The new sig is perfect, however, Sookie is not funny looking!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom