The one and only signature creation thread

Do you like the other fonts I used or will I just post up a few different ones to choose from?

Whack up a selection if you're feeling generous pieplough (thanks again by the way). I think something a little special and perhaps outlined with white, etc. may work lovely.

Nix1b.jpg

Nix1c.jpg

Nix1d.jpg

Nix1e.jpg

Nix1f.jpg

Nix1g.jpg

Nix1h.jpg

Nix1i.jpg

Nix1j.jpg

Nix1k.jpg

Let me know which one(s) you like and if you want it placed differently.

Nix1b.jpg

Nix1c.jpg

Nix1d.jpg

Let me know which one(s) you like and if you want it placed differently.

Something between these three would be ideal (nearing in for sure pieplough!).

I like the simplicity of the top one, but the font just looks a little too plain, perhaps other examples like (not sure which one that is there) Verdana, Arial, etc. or perhaps it just needs to be larger like the third one but without the italics?

Equally, I really do like the second one, but the 'N' seems a little lost in the rise, and therefore slightly messy. It also reminds me of a font from Predator or Aliens, or something. Perhaps an interesting spacey font along those lines, implemented in a similar guise would work very well?

Apologies for being a pain pieplough. I really do like what you've come up with so far though, it's so very nearly there! :D

Incidently, what is the image of? Or rather, where did you pinch it? :D

Something between these three would be ideal (nearing in for sure pieplough!).

I like the simplicity of the top one, but the font just looks a little too plain, perhaps other examples like (not sure which one that is there) Verdana, Arial, etc. or perhaps it just needs to be larger like the third one but without the italics?

Equally, I really do like the second one, but the 'N' seems a little lost in the rise, and therefore slightly messy. It also reminds me of a font from Predator or Aliens, or something. Perhaps an interesting spacey font along those lines, implemented in a similar guise would work very well?

The second one is indeed a Aliens font :D well spotted.

Apologies for being a pain pieplough. I really do like what you've come up with so far though, it's so very nearly there! :D

Incidently, what is the image of? Or rather, where did you pinch it? :D

Not a problem, I enjoy making sigs especialy if the person knows what they are after.

Also as Khemist points out the image was found via Google images, searching for "space".

Will have a bash just now :)

Hmm, I think it's kinda lost its edge now that the rise has moved though.

The top one's cool. I don't know if you agree or not, but it seems to be demanding the attention away from the picture though? Perhaps just a tiny bit less bold/large might work? Yeah, if you don't mind pie (hate feeling like I'm taking the pee), just a selection of variables for the top one should turn up trumps. I wish I could be more help, but it's one of those things, you'll know it when you see it!

If you want to (only if you want to that is) feel free to play around in any way you like as I'm always happy to see what you come up with.

Thanks again pieplough!

Howdy!

I would like a new sig :)
If possible, I would like the background to be similar to the album cover of Resistance by Muse (The different coloured bits :p):

70vqcg.jpg

Also in one corner I'd like it to say Muse and somewhere it should say Marky on it :)

It should also be the same size as my current sig and below 20kb :)

Hows this Marky?

2utktqq.jpg

Just noticed your name is not as true to the muse logo. I'll get on it mate.

Looks great Kawolski! :)

If you could make "Marky" look like the Muse logo that would be epic :D

Also - are you able to add a border... not sure what colour would be best...

fxrsc2.jpg

That's a bit better.
What do ya reckon mate?
Any adjustments you want?

That looks awesome! :D
Just because I'm a perfectionist and have a slight case of OCD :p Can you maybe move the Muse logo a tiny bit to the right because the bars are touching the border whereas the Marky logo isn't :p

I must sound like a right head case lmao! :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom