The one and only signature creation thread

Ha ha, I identify mate.

Here ya go, glad you like it.

14b6mq8.jpg

Hi, can i request a sig please, i'm not sure what i want though, but for some suggestions, i'd either like an Audi based sig or anything abstract / fractal, i also like the ones that have the same colour background as these forums. I hope that's enough to start off!.

thanks, Wez

Hi, could someone please make me a sig. using this picture? the reason being is I have a new graphics card, a GTX 460 1GB

fenderjagstang.jpg

I know it's quite large but I didn't want to shrink it down for you to shrink it futher and lose quality. As for text, Well I don't mind losing some of that as well if it helps with size/spacing/placing. I would be more than happy with:

i5 750 3.8GHZ
GTX 460 1GB
8GB DDR3

PS3 250GB
PSN: BD-KURT

One small request, could you refrain from putting text on the guitar, I know it might seem tempting but I think it will cheapen it.

Thanks

Hi, could someone please make me a sig. using this picture? the reason being is I have a new graphics card, a GTX 460 1GB

fenderjagstang.g

I know it's quite large but I didn't want to shrink it down for you to shrink it futher and lose quality. As for text, Well I don't mind losing some of that as well if it helps with size/spacing/placing. I would be more than happy with:

i5 750 3.8GHZ
GTX 460 1GB
8GB DDR3

PS3 250GB
PSN: BD-KURT

One small request, could you refrain from putting text on the guitar, I know it might seem tempting but I think it will cheapen it.

Thanks

mame1a-1.jpg

mame1b.jpg

mame1c.jpg

mame1d.jpg

Anything like what your after?

Been having a look through this thread and seen just how good the work is.

You've all made me want a new sig now! :p

"Orderoftheflame" or "Order" will be fine if the former becomes a pita for placement.

I quite like the style that pieplough did for begbie a few pages back, but I'd prefer something in the green/black that I've got at the moment. :)

Muchos thanks in advance!

Hi, can i request a sig please, i'm not sure what i want though, but for some suggestions, i'd either like an Audi based sig or anything abstract / fractal, i also like the ones that have the same colour background as these forums. I hope that's enough to start off!.

thanks, Wez

how's this?

wez130.jpg

much as i enjoy doing these sigs, work is manic at the moment, and just moved house so no internet for 2 weeks! hope to be able to do more once that's sorted :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom