The one and only signature creation thread

Anyone fancy having a go at a new sig for me? No specific theme really, go wild! :)

archy.jpg

Yep (though thinking about it, those 2 criteria are kind of at odds!)

Let's update it to "I would like a new clean and classy sig, with no specific theme please"

:D

Please can I have this made into a 400 x 75 pixels, file size of 20KB sig please, also could someone kindly place ^TANK^ in yellow military font somewhere please.:)

Many thanks in advance.

rsztankpants8559.jpg

Any good Tank?

30kc8bn.jpg

another similar one for tank

30uv1aq.jpg
Loving them both but if the second one with the military type font could have both the ^^ and larger that would be great, thank you both for your attempts:)

very nice, although i would argue that they fail on the criteria of "no specific theme", i.e. the theme seems to be very clearly the gobsmacking beauty of the natural world.

2/3 not bad though :p

Which means every sig created would have to be completely unrelated in every way possible?

Or you could be even more pedantic and have a 400x75px .PNG with nothing in it.

pedantic.png

HERE! NO THEME AT ALL! How terribly ironic eh? :D

2/3 is a bit harsh though man :p

TANK1a.jpg

TANK1b.jpg

Heres a couple for ^TANK^, something a bit different than the other ones posted.

Which means every sig created would have to be completely unrelated in every way possible?

Or you could be even more pedantic and have a 400x75px .PNG with nothing in it.

pedantic.png

HERE! NO THEME AT ALL! How terribly ironic eh? :D

2/3 is a bit harsh though man :p

TANK1a.jpg

TANK1b.jpg

Heres a couple for ^TANK^, something a bit different than the other ones posted.

They're brilliant thank you pieplough.:cool: Both are 400 x 75 pixels, file size of 20KB max right?

Back
Top Bottom