The one and only signature creation thread

As per your request sir :) :

e27b06d2.png

29d0c0e2.png

02af182e.png

Anyone do me one with pictures on it of Lenovo G555, Orange San francisco, xbox 360 and ps3 not to bothered about the ps3 if you cant be bothered or doesnt look good.

Also would like my username on it and if any of this helps i support Glasgow Rangers and love new york city for some reason. :D

Edit : if all thats too much just do something creative with my username on it, should have an idea of what i like. :D

Last edited:
Two more:

bf718eb0.jpg

Could you maybe add a few images or so into this one? if not its fab. :D

Nah right now come on the hamilton!

Edit : Also what does everyone use for sigs? Photoshop i guess.. might download it and give some a bash.

Less is more Murray although if you want one of the guys to change it, don't be shy to ask. Glad you like it otherwise :)

you like doing these don't you :p

Photoshop nearly downloaded then ill give it a bash and post results if anyone would like to give me advice.

I do but my head is pretty fried now, do ye ken ;)

The learning curve is really high on Photoshop Murray, best thing is if you get stuck, google the problem and there should be a vid/s on Youtube etc.

Best of luck with it.

If you would like your sig with the editable layers , email me in trust.

SM. :)

I do but my head is pretty fried now, do ye ken ;)

The learning curve is really high on Photoshop Murray, best thing is if you get stuck, google the problem and there should be a vid/s on Youtube etc.

Best of luck with it.

If you would like your sig with the editable layers , email me in trust.

SM. :)

Might give it a bash from scratch i really like the text though what is it?

Back
Top Bottom