The one and only signature creation thread

Right, I have a BIG request :) (well just a sig, but a few combined pics)

If possible from you helpful chaps, I'd like this on a black background but the yellow "M" changed to red.
ironman.png

Then my name above/below it in whatever font looks good.

AND lol maybe this little guy on one of the sides (no worries if not)
ironman_sideup.jpg

I would be extremely grateful and you can consider it an early Xmas present to me :D

Ever so slightly drunk but hope this fills the bill

final1.jpg

I'm growing a little bored of my sig again. Anyone fancy knocking me up a new one? Don't mind what, if someone's feeling creative.

Seeing some of these sexy sigs has made me feel inadequate.

If anyone has time to kill could one of you infinitely talented chaps please put something together involving a british airways Boeing 707 with a kind of retro feel going on, and username in whatever font looks good to you? :D

Maybe using a pic similar to this?

0575834.jpg

Last edited:
Sig request for the talented folk out there! :D

Reckon it's been too long without one, and I'm utterly bag at Photoshop.

I'd prefer something involving either zombies, or plague victims. Or both.

If anyone could make me a sig would love it, based around Counterstrike Source, or computer programming. Any of the two but not both at the same time :D thanks.

With Mason- in it.

Seeing some of these sexy sigs has made me feel inadequate.

If anyone has time to kill could one of you infinitely talented chaps please put something together involving a british airways Boeing 707 with a kind of retro feel going on, and username in whatever font looks good to you? :D

Maybe using a pic similar to this?

Any alterations, let me know :)

060e1687.jpg

if anyone fancies updating my sig as i had it for a while, you can use the dog that i already have a greyhound or what ever you like, just make it nice :)

TIA

Cheers bro, I love the first one so will stick with it (was after the 707 specifically so it's bang on). If you want to have a play with it though, something with a kind of sepia/black and white retro feel to it would be cool. Otherwise, love the first one and am very happy with it. Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom