The one and only signature creation thread

Had a little play around with the second one :)

purdy3.jpg

purdy4.jpg

purdy5.jpg

Hi, could somebody kindly make me a new sig please, i'd like something to do with Audi, or an Audi A6, maybe a sillhoette / outline of an A6 S-line, or something out of the pic below, your talent is greatfully received :)

Wez

6162474209_5a4042b66e_z.jpg

Hi Guys, some of these sigs are truly amazing, could any of you superb artisans help me with a black/white nice humanoid robot type sig....would be mucho appreciated as I am just about useless with artwork....

Cheers

Cheers JR, those are amazing, you certainly have a great talent. Did a slight modification to allow for stats so what do you think? Do you reckon it can be improved upon?
Wanted to do a combined Seti@home & Folding@home stats sig but have no idea how to go about it...

Last edited:
ImMrChris, you have just hit the nail on the head, the first one is perfect, was hoping for a dark background but that one is exactly what I was thinking of.
Is there a way to do a rotation on signatures, or have both at the same time (1 for Seti & 1 for F@H as both yours & JR are too georgeous to lose?

Back
Top Bottom