The one and only signature creation thread

Purdy - Can happily muck about with it if you want me to

Purdy6.jpg

Efour2 - A strange request, but I like strange!

efour2.jpg

Right, I've sold my gaming rig, so I'm in need of a new sig.

Would love something like the current, but instead of the specs of my PC, I would like "Dubstep", "Drum&Bass" and "Electro" as these are the styles of music I produce.

I would also like something a little more, I don't know, dynamic :)

So if anyone can help me out with this (preferably a few of them so I can use Sigrotor again :)) then it will be greatly appreciated :)

Can someone make me a sig using Boba Fett, preferably slightly air-borne blaster pointing and flamer ready, that image on the right point left. With the text
"You can run, but you'll only die tired" - Boba Fett
to the left please??

Right, I've sold my gaming rig, so I'm in need of a new sig.

Would love something like the current, but instead of the specs of my PC, I would like "Dubstep", "Drum&Bass" and "Electro" as these are the styles of music I produce.

I would also like something a little more, I don't know, dynamic :)

So if anyone can help me out with this (preferably a few of them so I can use Sigrotor again :)) then it will be greatly appreciated :)

Anyone able to help me with this? :)

Really? Epic :) I've been producing them for a while, but never thought to have them as a sig :)

Yeah had my first decks at 13, mixed in a few backrooms on nights in the local town with my brother. Never got into the producing side of things, got a friend who has been doing some D&B producing for a few years, had his tracks played by people like Mampi Swift :D

Ok I'm not that good :D I've got a few tracks on youtube (link in sig ;)) but haven't had enough time to make much over the last year because of Uni :( got approached by a record label over the summer as well, but I declined, again because of uni :(

Back
Top Bottom