The one and only signature creation thread

Hi, would someone mind making me a sig with any of the following images in please?

l598754648.png

dogarmymantoy.jpg

cutecharacterbubblearmy.jpg

armymencolor.gif

armyman.jpg

armyof1characterdesigns.jpg

83510.jpg

92121528.jpg

8004s.jpg

Is there any chance someone could make me a signature? I've never gotten around to having one..

There's two images that I'd like incorporated, if that's possible... short of that I don't really have any preferences.

Vince.jpg

Feel free to 'zoom' in on the head. I can't find a higher resolution picture so I've not cropped it.

halk.gif

The second one is where I got the name Halk from, it's an old ST game, which I played far too much many years ago. That gif is the original image from the game, which is why it'll be pixelly when enlarged.

Don't suppose someone could edit my sig to now include Gillian Jacobs (Britta from Community) and Jennifer Morrison (Dr. Cameron from House (Blonde)).

Fancy having all blondes and I have finally realised HIMYM is terrible and don't really watch Entourage :D.

Please could you do me a sig with this spec:
AMD LLano A6 3650K
4GB DDR3 1333 Nova tech RAM
AsRock A55M-HVS
160gb SATA HDD
Nova tech 650w PSU
Integrated LLano Graphics.
Nova tech Prowler V2 Case

with a nice background and a creeper from minecraft on it (lol)

Sig image

I have designed a signature on microsoft word and converted it to a PDF. But I can't see an option to put this image in my sig :(. I was hoping that someone might know how to get my image into my sig.

Thanks

If it's an image you'll need to convert it into an image file type, then upload it to an image hosting site such as Imgur.com.

You could take a screenshot of it in Microsoft Word and then paste it into Paint and then save it. But Word is a Word Processor, if it's an image you want in your sig, you'll have to use a photo editing program (or Paint).

Otherwise, you could try and convince one of the nice members here to make one for you! :) Check here

Back
Top Bottom