The one and only signature creation thread

I need a neat signature saying "BRING BACK FIREFLY" with Serenity, space and perhaps some members of the crew in the background.

Many internets to whomever is kind enough to do it for me.

Hey Sunlit

You couldn't by any chance whack my forum name on the top of my current sig in some fancy looking way and put a faint border around it? Would have a go myself but I fail with PS.

Woud be much appreciated :)

montala.jpg

Hi 'sunlitsix',

Sorry for not thanking you for creating these before now, but I have had rather too much going on over the last few days.

This is the style I prefer, but could I possibly ask you for a few 'revisions'?

Firstly the text doesn't look as 'sharp' as I would like... I know that 5 lines is a lot, but the text in the main body of our posts, and which is about the same size, appears a lot sharper to me.

Secondly, I obviously can't spell, and now realise that there should be another 'R' in 'BARRACUDA'... could you correct this for me please?

Thirdly... and I know I am being a real pain here, I would like to change the images also. Could the RoG one possibly be on the left, and and a bit larger, with the Intel graphic replaced with an Nvidia one, such as (http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/David_Rolfe/Nvidia_1.jpg) to the right of my system spec.

If you don't think that this will look 'right' I am always open to alternative suggestions.

Many thanks again, your efforts really are appreciated! :)

Hi 'sunlitsix',

Sorry for not thanking you for creating these before now, but I have had rather too much going on over the last few days.

This is the style I prefer, but could I possibly ask you for a few 'revisions'?

Firstly the text doesn't look as 'sharp' as I would like... I know that 5 lines is a lot, but the text in the main body of our posts, and which is about the same size, appears a lot sharper to me.

Secondly, I obviously can't spell, and now realise that there should be another 'R' in 'BARRACUDA'... could you correct this for me please?

Thirdly... and I know I am being a real pain here, I would like to change the images also. Could the RoG one possibly be on the left, and and a bit larger, with the Intel graphic replaced with an Nvidia one, such as (http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/David_Rolfe/Nvidia_1.jpg) to the right of my system spec.

If you don't think that this will look 'right' I am always open to alternative suggestions.

Many thanks again, your efforts really are appreciated! :)

xNaVB.jpg

I think the font looks sharper now? (:o) Not sure why it turned out the way it did before! I've also adjusted the logos.

Hi Guys need a new sig again, was wondering if one of you guys could help me out (again)

I want something in a SF4AE/SFxT style with ONI on it, I need it on a imgur.com as I cant see it if it is used in any other format. One with plenty of coulour and my sig (deathjumps).......... you guys are amazing at what you do, can so one help PWEAAAEESSS :D:D

Last edited:
Hi Guys need a new sig again, was wondering if one of you guys could help me out (again)

I want something in a SF4AE/SFxT style with ONI on it, I need it on a imgur.com as I cant see it if it is used in any other format. One with plenty of coulour and my sig (deathjumps).......... you guys are amazing at what you do, can so one help PWEAAAEESSS :D:D

Few variations of one idea I had.

iNWkr.jpg

hrOPX.jpg

JZwJv.jpg

5zQeG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom