CasKirensys

CasKirensys.jpg

Mrs Seakitchen

MrsSeakitchen3.jpg

MrsSeakitchen2.jpg

MrsSeakitchen1.jpg

Hey all,

Looking for a new sig :D

This one will be based around Daft Punk :) If possible, you could try and incorporate this image. If not, just be creative - I want some sort of basic coloured signature a bit like this but different colours :p

It should have the Daft Punk logo on it somewhere, and my name :)

Get creative! :D

Thanks,
Marky

Hey all,

Looking for a new sig :D

This one will be based around Daft Punk :) If possible, you could try and incorporate this image. If not, just be creative - I want some sort of basic coloured signature a bit like this but different colours :p

It should have the Daft Punk logo on it somewhere, and my name :)

Get creative! :D

Thanks,
Marky

Decided to slap them all on there :o

0OYI2.jpg

Last edited:
That's just a generic guide. If you add the layer you want as the timeline cover and make sure it is the bottom layer, it will fit beneath the guide showing you the dimensions you need and positioning you require. Also it's useful for if you wanted to do one of them clever covers where the profile pic is part of/incorporated into the cover.
When you have the image you want as the cover in the correct position simply hide the two guide layers and save your image.

Hope that made sense. :p

That's just a generic guide. If you add the layer you want as the timeline cover and make sure it is the bottom layer, it will fit beneath the guide showing you the dimensions you need and positioning you require. Also it's useful for if you wanted to do one of them clever covers where the profile pic is part of/incorporated into the cover.
When you have the image you want as the cover in the correct position simply hide the two guide layers and save your image.

Hope that made sense. :p

Aye, I was being thick :p

Delvis you seem to be keen at making sigs, if you're not doing somebody elses would you be able to create me one quickly? Any pic/background with 'crusa' preferably bottom left. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom