The one and only signature creation thread

Any background with my name in bold black in a corner :)
A bit vague , couple of quickies

grimsbylad1.png

grimsbylad4.png

I don't really know if this is an appropriate place to request this, but can any Photoshop wizards here shop me a site-banner? It'll be text-art based, just like most signatures. I basically just need a snazzy 500px × 125px top-banner saying 'Definition', with a transparent background on it. Definition is the name of a PvP guild on TERA that quite a few OCUK members are in. Would love a decent site banner! Not sure what I can offer in return for this kindness but would be awesome!

Hey guys :)

I'm after a few new sigs if possible please :) I would like 4, one with glitch hop, one with dnb, one with dubstep and one with electro if possible, with my username and some sort of dynamic electronic music theme, like decks or something, in different colours, and the writing in all caps :)

Thanks so much if possible guys! :D

Can anyone please do this for me? :)

Is anyone willing to take on my sig request?

I'd like it fairly simply, just my name in the bottom right, but the colour theme based around these Android shots, particularly the dial page and the clock/signal/battery kind of colours (a lovely blue on a black/dark background).

Many thanks!

New car new sig, could someone make me a sig using the following images

7037793523_83c4209fce_b.jpg

Honda-S2000_Type_S_2008_800x600_wallpaper_0e.jpg

Maybe removing some of the background junk in the car pic and then incorporating the logo. Preferably with the Type S bit removed.

Many thanks.

I don't really know if this is an appropriate place to request this, but can any Photoshop wizards here shop me a site-banner? It'll be text-art based, just like most signatures. I basically just need a snazzy 500px × 125px top-banner saying 'Definition', with a transparent background on it. Definition is the name of a PvP guild on TERA that quite a few OCUK members are in. Would love a decent site banner! Not sure what I can offer in return for this kindness but would be awesome!

difficult when you dont know whats going to be behind it :confused:

def.png

Hey guys :)

I'm after a few new sigs if possible please :) I would like 4, one with glitch hop, one with dnb, one with dubstep and one with electro if possible, with my username and some sort of dynamic electronic music theme, like decks or something, in different colours, and the writing in all caps :)

Thanks so much if possible guys! :D

Sorry for asking again, but can anyone help me with this please? :)

Back
Top Bottom