The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who specifically hates Musk @Roar87?

Not me. I hate very few people. I just can't get behind the Elon love in and he isn't using his significant position of power for good, far from it imo. The simping for the guy is actually nauseating.

When Starship launches though I will be glued to the screen and willing it to orbit.

Wow you still don't get how it works. Oh well I can only explain it so many times.

How what works? You haven't explained or substantiated anything here. If I've got something wrong you could just say so but you don't seem to be able to either provide a coherent explanation of what "it" is nor even explain your claim that I "still don't get how it works".

You made a vague claim about "tax breaks" and then added in: "He earned a **** load of money from taking Tesla stock options, he was facing a massive tax bill and was able to reduce it by giving to charity."

But that applies to any charity donations, if you give away money pre-tax then you have less money to pay tax on, that's all... he's still had to actually give away the money, which inherently costs more than just paying the tax and he'll still have tax to pay on whatever income he hasn't given away.

He's not just reduced his tax bill he's reduced the amount he earned because he gave it away, that's the point worth calling out here because, as can be seen by some other posters, people really don't seem to understand that, Apex, for example, was under the impression that you could just give away the amount in tax that you owed. That's why it's worth asking people what they mean.

Essentially you made up some dubious psychological diagnosis and then when it's pointed out that he donates to a charity you threw in a rather misleading reply that doesn't really negate the point.

Last edited:
There's no amount of tax or charity money he could pay that would stop your hate for him

Well he isn't quite the humanitarian that Halli Thorleifsson is is he. You know that guy that Elon called out on Twitter, implied he was faking a disability and was fired because he did nothing. "The worst" was how he described him in one tweet. You see because Halli didn't take stock as payment for his business like most do as its far more advantageous tax wise, instead he took it as wages so he'd be taxed more heavily. He wanted to give back to the Icelandic social security system that had helped him with his education and healthcare. He is one of the highest tax payers in Iceland.

Kind of a psychopathic thing to do what he did on Twitter that day. Ticked a fair few of the boxes and showed what a **** of a human being he is. Only apologised when his lawyers told him he was up to his neck in it. I guess he didn't call him a pedo though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That isn't peace, its surrender. He also called for Taiwan to give up part of its country to appease the Chinese.

He offered a peace plan, you may not like it or agree with it but it doesn't change what it does and that is bring peace by ending the war.

You say that isn't peace but Elon Musk asking Ukraine to surrender, the other poster strider said Elon Musk was asking for the genocide of Ukrainian people, another poster Mr potato or something like that made 3 angry replies in regards to that post screaming it wasn't peace but in none of his posts was he able to define what it was or what he meant.

So none of you can agree what Elon Musks tweet was about but you just know it must cause anger, rage and excesive frothing at the mouth~?

Anything to keep the money rolling in, who cares that Ukraine and Taiwan would have to surrender their sovereignty to invaders, that Russia had raped, murdered and kidnapped children. You should change your username to Appeaser
Am I meant to believe that Ukrainians were evacuating but leaving their kids and babies behind to be raped ? lol ok no comment since I'm not allowed to laugh at you lot anymore.

Its been shown the US and Europe has covered the costs of Starlink. He also sent them the old mk1 dish that they were no longer supplying to customers and had sat around. So he actually did really well out of it, managed to shift some old stock he couldn't ship to customers and got paid for them. Happy days for Elon. Then there was the publicity on every news channel that advertising money couldn't buy.
Wait but people have been slating Elon Musk because he makes losses and is a bad business man and is stupid ? Now it sounds like you are saying the opposite. So none of you can really agree on why you hate him but you just hate him but don't have the honesty in you to admit it.
But don't worry I will help you out, it's because of his reduced support for the Ukraine war.

No need to thank me, may the frothing continue.

He offered a peace plan, you may not like it or agree with it but it doesn't change what it does and that is bring peace by ending the war.

You say that isn't peace but Elon Musk asking Ukraine to surrender, the other poster strider said Elon Musk was asking for the genocide of Ukrainian people, another poster Mr potato or something like that made 3 angry replies in regards to that post screaming it wasn't peace but in none of his posts was he able to define what it was or what he meant.

So none of you can agree what Elon Musks tweet was about but you just know it must cause anger, rage and excesive frothing at the mouth~?

Am I meant to believe that Ukrainians were evacuating but leaving their kids and babies behind to be raped ? lol ok no comment since I'm not allowed to laugh at you lot anymore.

Wait but people have been slating Elon Musk because he makes losses and is a bad business man and is stupid ? Now it sounds like you are saying the opposite. So none of you can really agree on why you hate him but you just hate him but don't have the honesty in you to admit it.
But don't worry I will help you out, it's because of his reduced support for the Ukraine war.

Have you watched forest gump?

jPxzDqq.png

Last edited:

Oh in that case I have a peace plan. Russia withdraws to pre 2014 borders. They return all kidnapped children. They pay the 1000s $b in reparations for the murder and destruction of infrastructure their illegal war has caused. They sign a treaty saying they will never again invade Ukraine. And there we have it people I have a peace plan. Wow aren't I an amazing person, everyone worship me. Damn if I knew peace was this easy I would have got into it far earlier.

Last edited:
How come people keep giving Musk a free pass to personally insult people, flaunt employment laws and all sorts of dodgy stuff. Generally act like a **** online.

But someone like Clarkson makes a slightly controversial post and they get immediately cancelled.

Last edited:
How come people keep giving Musk a free pass to personally insult people, flaunt employment laws and all sorts of dodgy stuff. Generally act like a **** online.

But someone like Clarkson makes a slightly controversial post and they get immediately cancelled.

Has he? Clarkson has made a career out of insulting people, its his thing. He's doing absolutely fine and he will never change.

As to why people just brush over Musk's, I have no idea, he has a personality cult, shame he actually lacks a personality or at least one that that deserves the worship he receives. When someone shows you time and time again what they are, its sensible to believe them.

Has he? Clarkson has made a career out of insulting people, its his thing. He's doing absolutely fine and he will never change.

As to why people just brush over Musk's, I have no idea, he has a personality cult, shame he actually lacks a personality or at least one that that deserves the worship he receives. When someone shows you time and time again what they are, its sensible to believe them.

But he doesn't go on twitter and call people peados like a 12 year old.

Leverage.

Clarkson is and always has been an employee or at best a freelancer and very replaceable.

Elon is too big and in control of his destiny to get any kind of "punishment" similar to Clarkson.

But he doesn't go on twitter and call people peados like a 12 year old.

He did say that a certain women married to a certain prince was worse than a women who murdered several children and was complicit in up to 30 more murders of children. I'd actually say that is worse than calling someone a pedo. I'm not saying being called a pedo isn't bad, its terrible but multiple child murderer is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom