The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait but people have been slating Elon Musk because he makes losses and is a bad business man and is stupid ? Now it sounds like you are saying the opposite. So none of you can really agree on why you hate him but you just hate him but don't have the honesty in you to admit it.
But don't worry I will help you out, it's because of his reduced support for the Ukraine war.

No need to thank me, may the frothing continue.

There will come a reckoning when he does something they dont like, a bit like Trump did a few times but they will quickly fall back in line.

The reckoning should have been the Ukraine stuff by now but...

Not like I didn't call it.

oh and keep frothing.

Did you mis read again? Seems to be a common occurance with you

:D

There was a large increase in hate towards Elon Musk when he called for peace in Ukraine.

do you often find yourself struggling to understand what the words that were said?

Do you want to have another try to understand what the tweet said? or were you really knowingly just misrepresenting what elon actually said, lied to make a false point, in the defence of poor elon?

Z9stTvr.jpeg

:p

Wow what a guy. He can write a whatever words her likes, it will never happen because Ukrainians aren't ever going to allow an invading nation to take their land, sovereignty and culture.

You would have been perfect alongside those in the US when WW2 broke out and they wanted us to appease Hitler and make peace. All fine when it isn't your land and people that are at stake.

Last edited:
Wow what a guy. He can write a what ever words her likes, it will never happen because Ukrainians aren't ever going to allow an invading nation to take their land, sovereignty and culture.

You would have been perfect alongside those in the US when WW2 broke out and they wanted us to appease Hitler and make peace. All fine when it isn't your land and people that are at stake.

Something seems to have went over your head lol.

So no you didn't misread. You just can't understand what the words mean on the page, or are willfully ignorant to make a point. Do you notice how no one shares your view here? Like not one other person struggles to understand a post as much as you. Left or right.

I could break it down point by point for you, but your understanding of what the words that are being typed mean, it's just not there. You point out the most basic simplified things and still get them wrong.

What do you want us to do to help explain the situation with Elon and his tweets on Ukraine? How can we explain it in a way that you'll understand? Drawings?

Do you notice how no one shares your view here?

Yes they all got banned, it has been brought up more than once how opposing opinions are not allowed and the moderators delete the comments as they dont want to come across as dictating the narrative.

Go ahead ask them how many they have banned from a certain thread, it runs into double digits.

As for the rest of your post, are you still going to claim you cant see the word peace in this post haha

Z9stTvr.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes they all got banned, it has been brought up more than once how opposing opinions are not allowed and the moderators delete the comments as they dont want to come across as dictating the narrative.

Go ahead ask them how many they have banned from a certain thread, it runs into double digits.
Which has nothing to do with Elons weak armed (that's for you roar) suggestion of giving up against Russia to bring 1-3 seconds of peace before more land is desired and all the other stupid things that'll obviously follow.

Let's just leave it that you're smart and the rest aren't and horray for you. Glad you've let us all know your predictions came true, and thank you for being so brave as to enlighten us while risking yourself to be banned because the mods are so heavy handed lefty left lefts

As for the rest of your post, are you still going to claim you cant see the word peace in this post haha

Z9stTvr.jpeg

Yeah there are no arguments in this thread are there :rolleyes: Who do you think has been banned for having opposing views?

I've only seen one other poster who might side with you on this and his is more a concern of ww3 breaking out than agreeing with Elon's plan for Ukraine to surrender a big chuck of their country to appease Putin. You like Elon are completely ignoring that once Putin has built up his forces again he'd try to take the rest of the country. How much more of Ukraine will the next peace plan give up?

Last edited:
Yeah there are no arguments in this thread are there :rolleyes: Who do you think has been banned for having opposing views?

I've only seen one other poster who might side with you on this and his is more a concern of ww3 breaking out than agreeing with Elon's plan for Ukraine to surrender a big chuck of their country to appease Putin. You like Elon are completely ignoring that once Putin has built up his forces again he'd try to take the rest of the country. How much more of Ukraine will the next peace plan give up?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you but everything seems to go over your head.
Also I'm not interested in discussing Elons peace plan.....

He said the word ‘Peace’ - unfortunately, as in all situations, context matters…

Imagine thinking Trump will ever win in a landslide.

You really have to question either Elon's sanity or integrity at this point.

Trump won narrowly the first time, whilst losing the popular vote. Then, he lost completely (both electoral college and popular vote) as the incumbent (a major rarity in US politics).

The idea that him being a convicted felon would then launch him to a landslide victory is quite clearly absurd.

This is the President of the United States of America who formally recognised Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel. No doubt there was some hidden anti-Semitic slur in that act that's escaped me... Clue me in.
Perfectly fits in with his evangelical support base which necessitates for the rapture that Jerusalem is considered to be Jewish, also he really likes money and praise which made him incredibly easy to control just like the subject of this very thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom