The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh my sides, you lot must be foaming at the mouth..

Almost literally PMSL.

BBC journo requests interview with Elon Musk, Elon Musk grants him an interview the same day.
So surely if anyone is prepared for this it is the person who requested the interview, yet there are people foaming at the mouth and spluttering out words whose meaning resemble that the journalist was unprepared and was ambushed by Elon Musk.

To those who feel the BBC journo was ambushed, do you often find yourself calling people you have not spoken to in years or have only heard of and then screaming down the phone "WHY ARE YOU AMBUSHING ME I AM UNPREPARED TO TALK TO YOU".
Surely when YOU make the call you have a conversation topic in mind so if anything the respondant is ill prepared for your topic of conversation...no ? my words and their meanings are alien to you?

He clearly ambushed himself. He went in ill prepared and thought he could wing it and failed big time. I would imagine he is now hiding in a cupboard somewhere and hoping the world forgets he exists.

If Elon is up for a debate there are some great journalists out there who would challenge him. He should be making himself available.

It's amazing how these "idiots" rise to be presidents and billionaires. One would think they'd be doing courses in idiocy in schools...

I find it amazing how people still fall for Trump's grift - he literally flies his own private airliner from his own private resort in Florida to DC , whilst at the same time claiming to be a billionaire, and somehow people are willing to send him money? It says more about his followers than anything else.

I find it amazing how people still fall for Trump's grift - he literally flies his own private airliner from his own private resort in Florida to DC , whilst at the same time claiming to be a billionaire, and somehow people are willing to send him money? It says more about his followers than anything else.

Yes, he is feted by many wealthy people, and the more impecunious alike, quite a talent.

AHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh my sides, you lot must be foaming at the mouth..

Almost literally PMSL.

Am I getting this right? The people that havent been simping for Musk have now had a heavy blow dealt them because a BBC reporter didnt have stuff to hand?

That is truly laughable but expected.

I did like the covid isnt a thing anymore rebuttle from the covid misinformation spreader. The same guy that thinks Fauci should be locked up or at least charged.

If we follow the clues that is.

Last edited:
Why are peoples' phones auto correcting 'disappointed' to 'foaming' all of a sudden?

Disappointment that the reporter agreed to Musk's last minute invite, with further disappointment that he was unprepared to do so is hardly foaming.

Last edited:
They want Trump in and pedo pete out, it gets a bit harder to run your campaign from within a prison cell, but you knew that right and didn't really need me to explain it to you.

If he's found guilty then he's going to prison. If he isn't, then he won't. Idiots sending him $5 does nothing to change this fact. All they have to do is vote for who they want into office at the time of the election - it's not complicated.

Why are peoples' phones auto correcting 'disappointed' to 'foaming' all of a sudden?

Disappointment that the reporter agreed to Musk's last minute invite, with further disappointment that he was unprepared to do so is hardly foaming.

Because this is the first little win they think they have gotten since he took over. Musk is a covid misinformation spread, its in his tweets.

I dont see how that interview was a win for them lol. Is that truly the depth of their winning because if it is its pretty shallow.

Its like how Jordon Patterson fans say stuff like ok Cathy while ignore how far down the hole he is.

Sending money to an indicted billionaire to pay for his legal defence does not remove the current sitting president of the United States.

It does show a goodly number of people in the USA are willing to put their money where their mouths are.

I wonder how much the far from billionaires Sturgeon family will get towards potential legal fees should their situation decline yet further?

Not, of course should this be seen as saying the Scots are renowned for their parsimony ;)

Penfold, let me help:

Nah, that was naughty, sorry :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom