The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this is the first little win they think they have gotten since he took over. Musk is a covid misinformation spread, its in his tweets.

I dont see how that interview was a win for them lol. Is that truly the depth of their winning because if it is its pretty shallow.
It wasn't a "win" for either of them, both look a bit foolish.

If he's found guilty then he's going to prison. If he isn't, then he won't. Idiots sending him $5 does nothing to change this fact. All they have to do is vote for who they want into office at the time of the election - it's not complicated.
Idiots ? lol why so angry at Trump supporters....this is why people say you lot foam at the mouth, so much anger and rage always.
Also every little helps since the majority of the time the better financed candidate wins.

S9MQgqp.jpeg

Because this is the first little win they think they have gotten since he took over. Musk is a covid misinformation spread, its in his tweets.

I dont see how that interview was a win for them lol. Is that truly the depth of their winning because if it is its pretty shallow.

Its like how Jordon Patterson fans say stuff like ok Cathy while ignore how far down the hole he is.
Agreed. Desperate for a win that doesn't exist. What I find most entertaining about this, is how many are hiding in their closets, ready to punch on any news they can say was good, and the latest being that Elon said a journo was a liar. It's weird. They love it and take joy from it, and seem to gloat that they think others are some how suffering from it. It is the weirdest low iq thing I've seen in a while, and just stinks of projection. Based on their posts, they think that when someone sees something they don't like, they foam at the mouth. Well the last 6 months have been dialy posts they don't like, so....

It does show a goodly number of people in the USA are willing to put their money where their mouths are.

I wonder how much the far from billionaires Sturgeon family will get towards potential legal fees should their situation decline yet further?

I'd like to think the answer is 'nowhere' - I don't get ordinary people sending money to politicians.

And here we have a wonderful example of how not enforcing magnanimous acceptance of defeat at school has influenced the reaction to a bit of fun banter over some wastrel BBC employee being humiliated by a billionaire oft called an idiot by those so chipped.

Last edited:
No it's a video he posts regularly.

Yea this isn't anger, rage, despair or any other word which you lot generally get described by.

I hardly bother remembering anyones name but someone who posts the screaming women that they fantasise about when they post, yeah that's notable.

I'd like to think the answer is 'nowhere' - I don't get ordinary people sending money to politicians.

They send their hard earned to churches too, vast property and land owners. Nowt so strange as folk, but they (presumably) earned it.

I think one can safely say your particular potentially "benevolent" politician is more likely to do you some useful financial good than the possible ethereal good coming from your chosen deity demographic?

Last edited:
Last edited:
They send their hard earned to churches too, vast property and land owners. Nowt so strange as folk, but they (presumably) earned it.

I think one can safely say your particular potentially "benevolent" politician is more likely to do you some useful financial good than the possible ethereal good coming from your chosen deity demographic?

When you have enough money involved I would agree - I thin the technical term for this is 'lobbying', and I didn't even have to look that one up in a dictionary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom