The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Another Project Veritas video exposing a second Twitter employee revealing what people pretty much already knew or strongly suspected:

This employee also mocks Elon's asperges and calls him special needs... bit awkward if/when Elon does become CEO!

They literally talk about project veritas in the conversation and he shows a communication warning about them - this guy calling other people "special needs" is very ironic.

"He has Asperger's. So he's special!" Martinez told an undercover Project Veritas journalist in a video released Tuesday. "You're special needs! You're literally special needs."

"So I can't even take what you're saying seriously," Martinez added.

He's so obviously fired if the takeover goes through.

Last edited:
Soldato
I come to 51/50, 50/51 anytime I check every year. Are you trying to say I'm right wing?
If Biden, a guy immersed in the system, a part of the building blocks of the system, who becomes president and spends his time keeping everything the same, if he is too far left for you, then yes you are right wing.

Especially if you're British. The US centre is to the right of ours.

Caporegime
Lets see what the courts says. If it gets that far.

Twitter has made it clear that if Musk tries to back out they will sue for specific performance, which will compel him to complete the deal as originally agreed, or negotiate a settlement. Whatever the case, Musk would end up buying Twitter, whether at $44bn or a slightly discounted sum rather than the huge bargain he hoped for.

Either way, Twitter will get what they want.

Caporegime
Another Project Veritas video exposing a second Twitter employee revealing what people pretty much already knew or strongly suspected:

This employee also mocks Elon's asperges and calls him special needs... bit awkward if/when Elon does become CEO!

For extra irony, they literally talk about project veritas in the conversation and he shows a communication warning about them - this guy calling other people "special needs" is very ironic.

He's so obviously fired if the takeover goes through.

Twitter has 7,500 employees. Project Veritas has managed to find a grand total of 2 employees with strong opinions that play into conservative confirmation bias. The suggestion that these two people are representative of the entire company ethos is utterly risible.

And sure, if Musk buys the company, these two idiots will probably lose their jobs. And nobody will care, because this entire thing is a storm in a teacup as usual.

Permabanned
Project Veritas the confirmed misinformer and video splicer?

No thanks.
plenty of left media splicing exposed out there too, just it doesn't suit to find it and acknowledge it?
I remember one clip where the media tried to show some black sports man giving a speech on a balcony with Trump sat behind him, The Media sliced the broadcast footage to show it as if this sportman had declined Trumps hand shake, but the full unedited video showed them shaking hands and even a hug if i remember correctly lol.
Both sides are guilty of lying to the public to make them think a certain way.

Soldato
Another Project Veritas video....

Given their past antics with "evidence" and lack of credibility, i'm surprised you posted one of their videos....

plenty of left media splicing exposed out there too, just it doesn't suit to find it and acknowledge it?
I remember one clip where the media tried to show some black sports man giving a speech on a balcony with Trump sat behind him, The Media sliced the broadcast footage to show it as if this sportman had declined Trumps hand shake, but the full unedited video showed them shaking hands and even a hug if i remember correctly lol.

It's already well known that both sides spread misinformation so i'm not entirely sure you needed to do a "Yeah but...", especially about Trump and "some black sports man" in a thread about Twitter being acquired by Elon :confused:

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm not sure how that excuses it.

All it serves to do is make it impossible to trust anyone and thus keep the vast majority apathetic.

Permabanned
exactly it doesn't.
It's all a total farce

Anyhow, So what if Elon who doesn't conform with new think owns twitter, he's not going to stop everyone from what they currently use the app for is he? it'll be more inclusive for everyone, people won't be scared to type what they actually think about lives trials.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Twitter has 7,500 employees. Project Veritas has managed to find a grand total of 2 employees with strong opinions that play into conservative confirmation bias. The suggestion that these two people are representative of the entire company ethos is utterly risible.

No, that comparison is risible/silly tbh... Have 7,500 people have been on dates and gossiped with Project Veritas people? Nope, more likely they've been able to honey trap very few and apply some common sense at least.

Commissario
Project Veritas the confirmed misinformer and video splicer?

No thanks.
Didn't they also break at least one federal law in one of their "investigations" but managed to plead it down (iirc it was one of those federal laws that are basically open and closed).

Don't forget they've also had to pay out quite large sums in the past to several of their victims.

Caporegime
I come to 51/50, 50/51 anytime I check every year. Are you trying to say I'm right wing?

You want me to name Joe Public? I don't know Joe Public. They're aliases on the Internet and voices in real life. A lot of people who don't support left nor right just want a decent life and none of this taking sides, with us or against us. I've listened to a lot of them in person. They're anything but left or right wing.

I agree there are lots of centrists about. I consider myself one. But cheesyboy is right. Biden is probably somewhere around the middle, maybe slightly right. He is more right than the Republic party was in the 80s. So perhaps it depends on your age as to where you see the Democrats as being now.

So as a person who considers himself as being just on the left of centre I see US politics as been between the slightly right and the much much further right. I always find it amusing when American people I know rant about the leftie Democrats.

UK is easier. Labour has moved left with more left extreme in the party and Cons have moved right with more extreme right in the party. It used to the case both parties wear much closer to the centre and both parties appealed to the centre voters. Now they have moved so far apart they are both unappealing. But neither need the centre vote anymore. The middle ground voter in the uk is in the minority. Both sides can drum up enough support from their supporters more towards either end of the scale to win an election.

Caporegime
Didn't they also break at least one federal law in one of their "investigations" but managed to plead it down (iirc it was one of those federal laws that are basically open and closed).

Don't forget they've also had to pay out quite large sums in the past to several of their victims.

Doesn't really matter given the employee is clearly on tape saying those things no amount of additional context re: the footage or the people filming really helps negate it.

V F

V F

Soldato
If Biden, a guy immersed in the system, a part of the building blocks of the system, who becomes president and spends his time keeping everything the same, if he is too far left for you, then yes you are right wing.

Especially if you're British. The US centre is to the right of ours.
First time anyone has tried to imply and call me right wing.

I never said he was far left. Your words. He's a populist flying under the banner of liberal. Like most of them. Doing anything to hold onto power and that means appeasing the left because it's popular.

I agree there are lots of centrists about. I consider myself one. But cheesyboy is right. Biden is probably somewhere around the middle, maybe slightly right. He is more right than the Republic party was in the 80s. So perhaps it depends on your age as to where you see the Democrats as being now.

So as a person who considers himself as being just on the left of centre I see US politics as been between the slightly right and the much much further right. I always find it amusing when American people I know rant about the leftie Democrats.

UK is easier. Labour has moved left with more left extreme in the party and Cons have moved right with more extreme right in the party. It used to the case both parties wear much closer to the centre and both parties appealed to the centre voters. Now they have moved so far apart they are both unappealing. But neither need the centre vote anymore. The middle ground voter in the uk is in the minority. Both sides can drum up enough support from their supporters more towards either end of the scale to win an election.

Todays Conservative party is more like the Liberal Democrats. Boris is more Liberal Democrat than Tory but they too are appeasers for populism.

They're nothing like Michael Portillo.

Last edited:
Soldato
First time anyone has tried to imply and call me right wing.

I never said he was far left. Your words. He's a populist flying under the banner of liberal. Like most of them. Doing anything to hold onto power and that means appeasing the left because it's popular.
What has he actually done to appease the far left? Has he forgiven student debt? Has he appeased the climate change crowd? In fact he has actually ****** off the left of the Democratic party. He is as centrist as they come and he certainly isn't a populist. Trump is a populist, Boris is a populist, Bernie is a populist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom