The ongoing Elon Twitter saga: "insert demographic" melts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Citation needed.
I will wait.

I don't know about 'everyone', but there's a regular trend of right wing nutters pointing at stuff their own team has done and claiming it was Antifa instead. The J6 riot is a case in point.

'More than half of Republicans still believe debunked conspiracy that Capitol riot was Antifa plot.'

And yes, left wing nutters do it too, like the time they claimed the BLM riots were led by right wing provocateurs.

blm-rioters-vs-trump-rioters-blame-game.png

Last edited:
Soldato
No, I was asking a question of another poster who appeared to call the rule ridiculous thus my question was about the rule itself, I've already told you that.

Some other poster then asked me a question about whether the rule would apply to Hunter Biden's laptop and that's what sparked a discussion about the applications of the rule.

The conditions of discussing the rule in a vacuum are quite at odds with discussing how it will work in practice given the conception of the rule, the application of the rule, the broad reach of the rule, the glorious freedom to apply it at whim written alongside it and not least, the actual events. I don't believe anyone besides everyone that upset Elon over the jet tracking then the reporting of the same has been banned under this rule.

Thus it's very amusing to see you define the safe space to discuss the rule then forget you did that to speculate on real applications.

The only certainty is that if Elon feels like it, it doesn't matter what the words say :cry:

Caporegime
Thus it's very amusing to see you define the safe space to discuss the rule then forget you did that to speculate on real applications.

Eh? I was asking a question of another poster in relation to the rule itself, I think I've pointed that out a few times now but I'm sure you'll pop up again tomorrow with another notification and more inane waffle.

Caporegime
I think it is quite obvious that he is going to just run Twitter like a reactive man baby. Which is fine. It his his expensive toy to play with. I am all for it, because it is fascinating and entertaining in equal measure.

However, anyone who thinks he is doing anything to make the platform better or more "free" is quite clearly on a another planet.

Last edited:
Caporegime
So I'm not allowed to ask about some specific thing and then also discuss something else in the same thread? You're being rather weird about this @Hotwired coming back each day still pressed about it all.

Soldato
So I'm not allowed to ask about some specific thing and then also discuss something else in the same thread? You're being rather weird about this @Hotwired coming back each day still pressed about it all.

What is this garbage you're on about :cry:

The only thing that's ever weird is knowing that @dowie would rather die than not get the last post in. It's not like its a secret after all.

Caporegime
What is this garbage you're on about :cry:

The only thing that's ever weird is knowing that @dowie would rather die than not get the last post in. It's not like its a secret after all.

What last post? I'm actually interested in the topic of the tread, you seem to just pop up to have a little rant and then keep coming back to quote me because I've been dismissive towards you. It's slightly amusing that you've been miffed for a few days that I didn't entertain your nonsense but perhaps you could get back to the topic of the thread instead of continually wanting to make it about me...

Soldato
What last post? I'm actually interested in the topic of the tread, you seem to just pop up to have a little rant and then keep coming back to quote me because I've been dismissive towards you. It's slightly amusing that you've been miffed for a few days that I didn't entertain your nonsense but perhaps you could get back to the topic of the thread instead of continually wanting to make it about me...

What a load of tripe and more thread filler.

Your posting on rules was terrible and your replies were to feign ignorance.

Soldato
Dr Peter Hotez, who helped to create a cheap, effective COVID vaccine for developing countries, now receives constant abuse on Twitter from deranged conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers. He wants Musk to intervene.

Yeah implied death threats for covid vaccine scientists are probably fine with Elon. Don't expect anything to happen. If it was his family being threatened with the guillotine the bans would be flying thick and fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom