The origins of some old memes

Capodecina
Soldato
Can someone please give the origins of the following memes with links to the appropriate thread(s) where possible?

I am not a shop
Dinosaur/broadband [I am not sure if these two are the same or not]
Queen Wasp

I have heard these banded about a lot, but have no idea where they are actually from.

Soldato
Can someone please give the origins of the following memes with links to the appropriate thread(s) where possible?

I am not a shop
Dinosaur/broadband [I am not sure if these two are the same or not]
Queen Wasp

I have heard these banded about a lot, but have no idea where they are actually from.

Broadband/Dinosaur is different. I've no idea about the Dinosaur one, but the Broadband one was gold.

Sadly the thread has a lot of dud image links but i'm sure there are still some decent ones left.

Caporegime
Queen wasp has come about from various ‘what is this insect?’ Posts years ago with the usual ‘my dad is a ….. that’s a Queen wasp’ he says when it’s usually nothing of the sort. That, of course, morphed into saying just about everything is a Queen wasp.

Commissario
Avec Dino came about from a thread where people were using ms-paint to draw scenes from films. I seem to remember someone added the dinosaur to a picture and said "avec dinosaur" which @Otacon shortened to avec dino. There was a long time when nobody posted him but I've tried to use him again in photoshop threads recently.

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
I can't see the thread, don't have permission.

Me neither.

Queen wasp has come about from various ‘what is this insect?’ Posts years ago with the usual ‘my dad is a ….. that’s a Queen wasp’ he says when it’s usually nothing of the sort. That, of course, morphed into saying just about everything is a Queen wasp.

But was there like a thread that started it off with queens wasps?

Back
Top Bottom