US: The Orville

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Quite enjoying the show tbh, its a bit contrived at times just wish more of the family guy brutality in it :) but overall it makes me chuckle.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Good episode to follow on from the 2 parter, its getting there but sadly I think were due some gap filling episodes with romance and relationship rubbish any episode now.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
God Damn Moclans !!

Does it have to be a Moclan story almost every time? :rolleyes:

They are the only interesting race or characters on the show at this point, perhaps fake data too, rest are boring humans.

Orville's an good distraction and its syfy so will still enjoy it but yeah I could never get if it was being serious or a comedy, them trying to be a bit of both
doesn't make any action plausible, id he surprised if season 3 if green lit frankly.

Edit shocked.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/orville/s02

94% season 2 rating on rotten tomato, all eps have goot 7-8/10 ratings even on imdb too.

clearly the overall love this series, probably since no syfy on telly. Season 3 will probably be green lit alone with those scores.

Soldato
They are the only interesting race or characters on the show at this point, perhaps fake data too, rest are boring humans.

They literally have the entire of space to play with :confused:

I remember seeing the teaser for season 2 and I swear (without going back and checking) they were strongly hinting that they would be venturing into the great unknown and having adventures.

Having The Orville become "The Bortus and Klyden Marital Disharmony Show" is not what I signed up for :(

....... I'll still keep watching. :D

Back
Top Bottom